Will there be any flaming heads?

does anyone know if there will be any flaming heads in halo 4 ?

> does anyone know if there will be any flaming heads in halo 4 ?

Why? what’s so cool about having a flaming head? Personally, people with flaming heads are my first target!

Oh I hope not. I was never a big fan of them.

> > does anyone know if there will be any flaming heads in halo 4 ?
>
> Why? what’s so cool about having a flaming head? Personally, people with flaming heads are my first target!

Then the game is on.

Who knows, there could be armor effects in the game still and if there are, flaming helmets are probably in. One thing is for certain, if they are in the game, they’ll be a lot better than the ones in Reach.

Dude your head on fire ! yeah it would be way cooler !

Armor effects will NOT be making a return, at least not for all players. 343 players (and maybe even bungie players)will most likely recieve something along the lines of armor effects, but they aren’t returning for the general public.

> Armor effects will NOT be making a return, at least not for all players. 343 players (and maybe even bungie players)will most likely recieve something along the lines of armor effects, but they aren’t returning for the general public.

Proof?

> Armor effects will NOT be making a return, at least not for all players. 343 players (and maybe even bungie players)will most likely recieve something along the lines of armor effects, but they aren’t returning for the general public.

proof dude ?

> > Armor effects will NOT be making a return, at least not for all players. 343 players (and maybe even bungie players)will most likely recieve something along the lines of armor effects, but they aren’t returning for the general public.
>
> Proof?

343 has confirmed they will not be making a return in either an e3 panel, RTX panel, or SDCC panel if I remember correctly. There was also no option for them in the armory in halo 4 from what we have seen, and everything else is there, so I don’t think they would keep this one thing hidded while all others are shown(even visor colors, even though only the default one was there).

> > > Armor effects will NOT be making a return, at least not for all players. 343 players (and maybe even bungie players)will most likely recieve something along the lines of armor effects, but they aren’t returning for the general public.
> >
> > Proof?
>
> 343 has confirmed they will not be making a return in either an e3 panel, RTX panel, or SDCC panel if I remember correctly. There was also no option for them in the armory in halo 4 from what we have seen, and everything else is there, so I don’t think they would keep this one thing hidded while all others are shown(even visor colors, even though only the default one was there).

not trying to say your wrong…

but no one ask about the flaming heads on any of those panels !

And that was just a tiny build of the game ! haven’t even seen the half of the game :slight_smile:

> > > Armor effects will NOT be making a return, at least not for all players. 343 players (and maybe even bungie players)will most likely recieve something along the lines of armor effects, but they aren’t returning for the general public.
> >
> > Proof?
>
> <mark>343 has confirmed they will not be making a return in either an e3 panel, RTX panel, or SDCC panel if I remember correctly.</mark> There was also no option for them in the armory in halo 4 from what we have seen, and everything else is there, so I don’t think they would keep this one thing hidded while all others are shown(even visor colors, even though only the default one was there).

I don’t remember them making mention of them specifically…I may be mistaken though.

> > > > Armor effects will NOT be making a return, at least not for all players. 343 players (and maybe even bungie players)will most likely recieve something along the lines of armor effects, but they aren’t returning for the general public.
> > >
> > > Proof?
> >
> > <mark>343 has confirmed they will not be making a return in either an e3 panel, RTX panel, or SDCC panel if I remember correctly.</mark> There was also no option for them in the armory in halo 4 from what we have seen, and everything else is there, so I don’t think they would keep this one thing hidded while all others are shown(even visor colors, even though only the default one was there).
>
> I don’t remember them making mention of them specifically…I may be mistaken though.

I may be wrong. I believe IT was mentioned somewhere, and I had a feeling I saw it there.

Until I can bring you a link for proof, just accept my words as evidence, not proof.

> Dude your head on fire ! yeah it would be way cooler !

You know what I meant, the effects would be better.

In Reach the flames and other effects were pretty poor looking at times.

> > Dude your head on fire ! yeah it would be way cooler !
>
> You know what I meant, the effects would be better.
>
> In Reach the flames and other effects were pretty poor looking at times.

yep thats forsure

YES! YES! YES! I love my legendary flames and I NEED it in halo 4!

it was a great way to show off that I got $150 Legendary Edition. but no, there is no Armor Effects in Halo 4 last time I heard.

don’t think an AR skin will be as good as Legendary Flames (especially when I’ll be using the Storm Rifle much more), but better than nothing right?

> it was a great way to show off that I got $150 Legendary Edition. but no, there is no Armor Effects in Halo 4 last time I heard.
>
> don’t think an AR skin will be as good as Legendary Flames (especially when I’ll be using the Storm Rifle much more), but better than nothing right?

proof ?

> <mark>it was a great way to show off that I got $150 Legendary Edition.</mark> but no, there is no Armor Effects in Halo 4 last time I heard.

Same here. I look at it now, and I tried to immerse. I pretend it’s a mini hologram, or an A.I. panel. Heck, it’s the future, right? These kids and their whacky techno do-dads; holo-bling is IN!

In H4, a fancy paint job on my suit of armor is acceptable. I just wish it came with a crown or a cape…

No clue, and to be honest, I don’t want the flames to return. It was goofy and it wouldn’t really fit in canonically.