Will there be aN ONI wasp ?

the wasp has realy bad amor (its good because its a level 3 req) so an ONI wasp would be great.

I am sure they will make variants. It’s what they do best.

Yeah I really hope they do, and with that update, maybe they could put the Hannibal Scorpion and Mantis and the Sword Needler hog inside Forge mode too.

I highly doubt they wouldn’t make variants for it. Personally, i’m hoping for a ‘Sword Needler Warthog’ style Wasp variant, i think that’d be awesome.

> 2535426132999568;3:
> Yeah I really hope they do, and with that update, maybe they could put the Hannibal Scorpion and Mantis and the Sword Needler hog inside Forge mode too.

actually there is a crazy bug you can mix weapons for example a shotgun that shoots rockets or other stuff like that.

And a Hannibal one. It should be level 7 req

Well in the REQ menu its Wasps plural so i think theres every chance we’ll see variants and since its UNSC almost guarantied ONI variant if we get veriants.

For the 1st time I’m asking for variants…

1. ONI Wasp (Ultra Rare, REQ lvl 4)
  • Explosive Chaingun rounds - Improved seeker missiles - More time until chaingun overheats - Heavy armor - Faster missile recharge time2. Hannibal Wasp (Legendary, REQ lvl 5)

• Hannibal minigun rounds (like on the Mantis) - Same armor & time till chaingun overheats like the ONI variant - ONI Gauss cannon instead of missiles

As long as they adjust the REQ level accordingly, rank 3 (even 4) oni wasps with explosive cannons would be nuts.

> 2535460810182211;8:
> For the 1st time I’m asking for variants…
>
> 1. ONI Wasp (Ultra Rare, REQ lvl 4)
>
> - Explosive Chaingun rounds
> - Improved seeker missiles
> - More time until chaingun overheats
> - Heavy armor
> - Faster missile recharge time
> 2. Hannibal Wasp (Legendary, REQ lvl 5)
>
> - Hannibal minigun rounds (like on the Mantis)
> - Same armor & time till chaingun overheats like the ONI variant
> - ONI Gauss cannon instead of missiles

The Hannibal Wasp would likely use lasers instead of actual projectile rounds like seen on the Hannibal Scorpion. I think a fair trade up would be a Wasp with 1.5x more armor and shielding with weapons that do 1.25x damage and set it at a level 6 req

A Hannibal wasp sould take at least 2 rockets.

Would love a Gauss Wasp, a flying anti-everything