Will there be an Art and Making of Halo Infinite?

With Halo Infinite coming out this year, will there be an Art and Making of Halo Infinite book release?

I’d actually like to see another visual guide released.

Could be great but speaking of art, with how Master Chief armor looked (and surely the other types of armor) and how forerunner are structured do you think they did go back to Bungie art style with everything else that they changed or will the Unngoy, Kig-Yar and Sangheili looked like in Halo 4 and 5.
Also the pelican, do you think it is back to the old one and not the new one, cuz I never liked it’s bulky look.

> 2533274958836218;3:
> Could be great but speaking of art, with how Master Chief armor looked (and surely the other types of armor) and how forerunner are structured do you think they did go back to Bungie art style with everything else that they changed or will the Unngoy, Kig-Yar and Sangheili looked like in Halo 4 and 5.
> Also the pelican, do you think it is back to the old one and not the new one, cuz I never liked it’s bulky look.

Given the airlock between the cockpit and the crew bay, plus what the cockpit looked like, it looked to me like a D-77 TC, which would be an older model. But I’m no expert on the nuances of different generations of Pelicans. So it could be a new design. I just know the cockpit looks nothing like D-79 TC’s cockpit, which would be the one from H5 I believe.