Will there be alot of maps in Halo 4

MW3 will have 20 maps for spec ops and multiplayer, Shouldn’t Halo 4 have alot of DEVELOPER made maps like Halo 3? In Halo reach there’s alot of maps but they are -Yoink- community made maps. Does anybody have a video or heard that they will make alot of maps?

Thanks

There were a lot of developer maps for Reach, it’s just that a good portion of them were invasion and firefight maps.

> There were a lot of developer maps for Reach, it’s just that a good portion of them were invasion and firefight maps.

9 isn’t a lot. Forge World maps don’t count because they’re poor in quality.

Umm there were like 9 I think from campaign and 9 for Multiplayer.
Boneyard and Spire don’t play well with anything other than Invasion tbh
The only maps in firefight anyone really picks are Glacier, Waterfront, Courtyard, and Corvette. Sometimes I get Overlook and Oni or whatever it’s called (it’s like red).
Powerhouse plays nicely for quite a lot of things.
The bloodgulch remake ha well let’s be honest no one really likes it… I personally like Coagulation much more… and the hills killed a lot of things… I realize they were limiting sight lines but… v.v hemmohrage or whatever… idk

Swordbase is alright… but all of the action takes place in like 2-3 places… but that can be said about a lot of maps.
Countdown is pretty good for some things… slayer and capture the flag for instance.
That place with the stairs is okay… I don’t really like it though
reflection is pretty nice.

Yeah I’m just going to stop here…
The map pack maps are way better… and I’m far more in favor of the defiant map pack rather than Noble… Noble had Breakpoint… Defiant had Condemned and Highlands… I love Condemned<33

The game isn’t out yet, we’ll have to wait and see :slight_smile: