will there be achievements with this title update :)

as the title says can we expect some achievements when this title update happens?

I would suspect the next achievements won’t arrive until HCEA arrives.

> I would suspect the next achievements won’t arrive until HCEA arrives.

This, what i would be confused about is how would you unlock reach achievements when you are playing it on the cea disk…

hopefully you are wrong there were achievements for 3 with the title update if I am remembering right so maybe we will get 3 for 100 or something

> hopefully you are wrong there were achievements for 3 with the title update if I am remembering right so maybe we will get 3 for 100 or something

Those where for the maps packs tho.

> hopefully you are wrong there were achievements for 3 with the title update if I am remembering right so maybe we will get 3 for 100 or something

Well, it is possible but with that update you got a new ranking system among other things. I am not sure if this TU will be as extensive. I would love it if it did come with them. It’ll be a wait and see thing I suppose.

goobot raises an interesting question. Playing on the maps that come with Halo CEA, (that also exist on the that same disk) would the multiplayer achievements be for Reach or Halo CEA. I think it is more likely that the achievo’s will be for Reach. Again, it is all speculation until they say something. They may have said something, I don’t know if I missed a sentence out of 343.

> > hopefully you are wrong there were achievements for 3 with the title update if I am remembering right so maybe we will get 3 for 100 or something
>
> Those where for the maps packs tho.

no, the only vidmaster that came with a map pack was brainpan

the other ones in halo 3 were from the TU

> goobot raises an interesting question. Playing on the maps that come with Halo CEA, (that also exist on the that same disk) would the multiplayer achievements be for Reach or Halo CEA. I think it is more likely that the achievo’s will be for Reach. Again, it is all speculation until they say something. They may have said something, I don’t know if I missed a sentence out of 343.

As far as that goes, My best guess would be that the campaign will have its own achievements and the new MP maps will be like any DLC with its own Achievements for Reach. Again just me best guess. O_o?

> > > hopefully you are wrong there were achievements for 3 with the title update if I am remembering right so maybe we will get 3 for 100 or something
> >
> > Those where for the maps packs tho.
>
> no, the only vidmaster that came with a map pack was brainpan
>
> the other ones in halo 3 were from the TU

Ya, what i meant was most of the achievements were for a map pack.

There’s a title up-date?

it is coming in aug I believe

Hate to go off topic but what’s in title update, confirmed like?..