Will There be a Valhalla/Ragnarok Type Map in H5?

I haven’t played the beta, I was curious if any of you guys knew.

Don’t think so, maybe sometime after launch if they decide to remake it.

I hope so! :slight_smile:

Not at launch, the game is shipping with 8 small arena maps and 6 huge Warzone maps, but medium and large vehicle friendly maps will not be available until big team battle is added later.

I hope so

I hope so too, those maps are just everything that is awesome about halo…

We’ll get one, we always do!

Maybe now it’ll be a warzone map?

Valhalla/Ragnarok is one map I can do without, I’ve seen more than enough of that map variant to last a lifetime.

I would not think so, Arena is small scale Ragnarok would be to big for the game i think.

> 2533274796974117;4:
> Not at launch, the game is shipping with 8 small arena maps and 6 huge Warzone maps, but medium and large vehicle friendly maps will not be available until big team battle is added later.

Ok cool, sounds good. Thanks.

i sure hope so

> 2533274839169051;8:
> Valhalla/Ragnarok is one map I can do without, I’ve seen more than enough of that map variant to last a lifetime.

Yeah…I was sick of it in Halo 4, I was sick of it in Halo MCC, I really dont want to see it’s return in 5.

Sandtrap on the other hand…

> 2533274799135257;12:
> > 2533274839169051;8:
> > Valhalla/Ragnarok is one map I can do without, I’ve seen more than enough of that map variant to last a lifetime.
>
>
> Yeah…I was sick of it in Halo 4, I was sick of it in Halo MCC, I really dont want to see it’s return in 5.
>
> Sandtrap on the other hand…

YES!! SANDTRAP!!