Will there be a TU?

I hope so. Many issues.

One that needs to be adressed very much is the recharge rate of the run. It needs to be waaaaay slower. And the infinite run needs to make it to where it recharges quicker instead of infinitely.

There will but I doubt it’ll fix the game.

It’s already been announced and 343i is currently working on it. It should arrive some time in Jan.

> It’s already been announced and 343i is currently working on it. It should arrive some time in Jan.

> It’s already been announced and 343i is currently working on it. It should arrive some time in Jan.

Do you know what they will fix? And of course it won’t “Fix the game” you can’t fix a game but it will help improve it I am sure.

> > It’s already been announced and 343i is currently working on it. It should arrive some time in Jan.
>
> Do you know what they will fix? And of course it won’t “Fix the game” you can’t fix a game but it will help improve it I am sure.

They won’t release a list of fixes until after the TU is out to prevent the forum from being even worse than it is with complaints, requests, demands and crying for certain fixes people want.

> They won’t release a list of fixes until after the TU is out to prevent the forum from being even worse than it is with complaints, requests, demands and crying for certain fixes people want.

Will they release a future Title Update after this one?

Yeah, rumors say that there’ll be one in January.

Rumors? Just read waypoint. I thought there was already a TU and another one being applied to the meta game early Jan…

> > They won’t release a list of fixes until after the TU is out to prevent the forum from being even worse than it is with complaints, requests, demands and crying for certain fixes people want.
>
> Will they release a future Title Update after this one?

343i did say something about having a sandbox update in the works, not sure when but it`ll come out eventually.

They’ll fix all of the bad things plaguing the game right now, at least most of it.

Inb4 DMR/Boltshot scrubs QQing “Don’t Nerf Me Bro”

> > They won’t release a list of fixes until after the TU is out to prevent the forum from being even worse than it is with complaints, requests, demands and crying for certain fixes people want.
>
> Will they release a future Title Update after this one?

I don’t see why not. :slight_smile: