Will there be a Spartan Ops Season 2?

Will there be another Spartan Ops Season?
And would it be on Halo 4 or any other future titles?

as of now there is no confirmation of Spartan ops season 2 but but it is highly likely that there will be

Like ProximateXBOX said.

I’m pretty sure there will be season 2.

I’d be very surprised if there wasn’t, however, I think the real question is, is whether it will be free or not.

I think they’ll do a season 2. Obviously it would have to be something like another attack on earth or something to do with a halo installation because Requiem is gone.
But i dont think they’ll leave it hanging like that until halo 5.

I believe this catalog artifact is waaaay to important of a piece to this story, but not enough to base the next campaign on, soo in a way to fill this gap of questions spartan ops is a good solution for that.
Besides we still have to wait another year or two for the next game, and spartan ops is a good way of keeping us occupied on halo 4.

There must be at least another season. Think about it, if there wasn’t going to be another season then why do 343 keep referring to the current Spartan Ops as season 1? If there was no more seasons planned for future release they would simply just call it Spartan Ops, not Spartan Ops season 1.

I’m sure there’ll be a season 2 of spartan ops simply because Requiem was destroyed but if you watched the episode Dr. Halsey wants revenge on the Spartans. So in my opinion yes there probably will be a season 2 the bigger question is rather it’ll be free or not.

Likely with a Halo 2 remake.

I would presume yes, but at a cost…

> Likely with a Halo 2 remake.

That would actually be pretty awesome.

> I would presume yes, but at a cost…

And I’m sure people would pay. I personally wish they would be free but eh, they should take it and put it on TV as a series.

Of course there will be.

They wouldn’t have gone to the effort to specify that we just completed “season 1” if there wasn’t going to be more. There would be no point in labeling them as seasons if they only planned to do one.

until E3 2013

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Yes, there will be.

According to many who spam {troll} these boards constantly crying ¨Halos dead¨ and thereby looking to scare 343 out of its wits. MS is hoping that bringing out Spartan Ops FIREFIGHT to disk {59.99} that its fanboys will help it recapture enough of its fanbase to ensure Halos future, at least until E3 if not all the way up til Destiny.

OP nothing personal. The above was just a little sarcasm.

Seriously, I expect, and frankly look forward to a season 2 of Sp Ops.

> > I would presume yes, but at a cost…
>
>
> And I’m sure people would pay. I personally wish they would be free but eh, they should take it and put it on TV as a series.

If I had any input, I would recommend making it free for either those who purchased the LE game and/or LE console…

I definitely think there will be Season 2, please 343 make a Season 2.

That would be really awesome if they had a season 2.
I just finished ep.10 and the finale was amazing.
I think you wont have to pay for it.

If there is a Spartan ops season 2 I hope master chief is in it

i need more spartan ops :slight_smile: