will there be a Pre-order bonus

Will there be a pre-order bounus, i pre-ordered it today. I’m exited :smiley:

I’m sure there will be, but I’m holding out till the tell us whats in the different editions, so i can get my Legendary.

It’s already been confirmed that you’ll get two unique weapons in multiplayer if you order the Limited Edition.

/sarcasm

Dude, it’s still too early to even know what we will get in the line of pre order bonuses.
They normally don’t announce that kind of thing, until after a few weeks of the Release date being released to the general public.

I hope that they don’t do what gears 3 did, make it impossible to get all pre-order bonuses at one store, i mean i don’t care if they make a store exclusive, but 4 stores each having their own? No.

Also a pre-order bonus should stay exclusive to pre-orders, nothing else, same goes for limited/legendary dlc content.

There probably will be, though I disagree with pre-order bonuses…but they still get me every time.

I went to Gamestop THE DAY AFTER it was announced and pre-ordered it lol

Just curious for those who voted, why would you not want a pre-order bonus?

> I went to Gamestop THE DAY AFTER it was announced and pre-ordered it lol

Same here! The next day after E3 last year I ordered it

> Just curious for those who voted, why would you not want a pre-order bonus?

Because they don’t have the money to buy something like the Limited or Legendary editions.

I don’t think they will be called Heroic/Legendary.

I believe they will be called something like Reclaimer/Forerunner Editions etc

> I’m sure there will be, but I’m holding out till the tell us whats in the different editions, so i can get my Legendary.

You can always upgrade once the Editions are announced. Best to put money down as early as possible so you don’t have to spend as much at a time later.

OT: A Pre-order bonus is a given these days, it’s gonna happen.

I hope not, pre-order bonuses are just a money grab. You should get everything that’s in the game if you pay full price for it, no matter when you purchase it.

I’ll be pre-ordering Halo 4 anyway (just to make sure I get a copy) so it won’t matter to me, but I never liked the idea of pre-order bonuses.

> I hope not, pre-order bonuses are just a money grab. You should get everything that’s in the game if you pay full price for it, no matter when you purchase it.
>
> I’ll be pre-ordering Halo 4 anyway (just to make sure I get a copy) so it won’t matter to me, but I never liked the idea of pre-order bonuses.

That’s the point though, with the exception of the red flaming helmet in Reach, everything else was outside of the game. Halsey’s journal, the Noble Statue, papers, etc.

So if you just want the game then buy just the game. I rather like all the extra stuff, in-game or not. Just fun to have. I’ve read Halsey’s journal 3 times over now.

Anyway, I voted for YES.

> > Just curious for those who voted, why would you not want a pre-order bonus?
>
> Because they don’t have the money to buy something like the Limited or Legendary editions.

A pre-order bonus has nothing to do with the different editions of the game.

> There probably will be, though I disagree with pre-order bonuses…but they still get me every time.

SAME…I am a sucker for all that stuff…especially when it concerns Halo.

Well, I’ll probably pre-order it, so I don’t see why I wouldn’t want a bonus.