will there be a podcast today?

frank said there will be a pod cast about the gameinformer content will it be today?

http://neogaf.net/forum/showpost.php?p=36721454&postcount=14170

will there?

I remember David Ellis saying to not expect one today or tomorrow,Does anyone know the pattern in which these podcast’s come out.

> I remember David Ellis saying to not expect one today or tomorrow,<mark>Does anyone know the pattern in which these podcast’s come out.</mark>

i was wondering that myself if its weekly fortnightly or monthly

if your talking about the sparkast then thats not coming till aroound the 30th…

> > I remember David Ellis saying to not expect one today or tomorrow,<mark>Does anyone know the pattern in which these podcast’s come out.</mark>
>
> i was wondering that myself if its weekly fortnightly or monthly

Not sure, but I wouldn’t expect much this weekend, chances are everyone is out on Easter break.

That reminds me, where do you guys even view these podcasts? I have searched everywhere to try and find one. Is their like a site that you go to that lists the podcasts in order or something? Please respond if you know the answer. And please provide a link to your soucrce. It would help a lot.

> That reminds me, where do you guys even view these podcasts? I have searched everywhere to try and find one. Is their like a site that you go to that lists the podcasts in order or something? Please respond if you know the answer. And please provide a link to your soucrce. It would help a lot.

cant provide a link (on my ipod) but if you go to itunes and type in 343 sparkast then you will find it!