Will there be a new HOG?

In every Halo game (non-spinoff) there has been a new Warthog.

Halo 2 = Gauss Warthog
Halo 3 = Troop-carrier Warthog
Halo Reach = Missile Hog

Do you think Halo 4 will continue this tradition (if you can call it that!) and give us a new type of Hog in Halo 4? If so, what do you think/want it to be?

Im thinkin’ a Hog with 2 Spartan Lasers fixed, on the top, into a moveable turret! Im sure someone with more imagination will come up with something better than me.

I’d like a grenade hog.

PLEASE ditch the halo Reach rocket hog and bring back an accurized version of the Black painted with a gold racing stripe badass that was in Halo PC.

> PLEASE ditch the halo Reach rocket hog and bring back an accurized version of the Black painted with a gold racing stripe badass that was in Halo PC.

no keep the rocket hog, it was much more balance then the gauss hog

Rifle hog? it’d have a turret that shot like ten simultaneous dmr type shots in a shotgun fashion?

I’d like to be able to use the Troop Hog in Forge.

> > PLEASE ditch the halo Reach rocket hog and bring back an accurized version of the Black painted with a gold racing stripe badass that was in Halo PC.
>
> no keep the rocket hog, it was much more balance then the gauss hog

I’m referring to the Rocket hog in Halo PC that shot 3 rockets single fire in relatively quick succession. They were equal in strength to the rockets fired from the Rocket launcher (unlike the pansy rockets in the missile hog) and had a 4 second reload time like the tank did back then. Much better in my opinion if you add lock on to balance it against air vehicles.

I like the gauss hog myself, as far as it’s concerned.

Im just going to throw it out there and say that we are going to see some variants of the warthog we havent never seen before.

Forerunner modified!

Atleast something that isn’t weak like the Reach Rocket Warthog. Tip of the Spear, Legendary, takes forever with a Rocket Hog to kill an AA gun from afar, then compare it to that damaged Vulcan Machine Gun Warthog later on, you can probably kill an AA gun with a Vulcan Machine Gun without overheating once and takes about 16 barrages for a Rocket Hog.

im lookin forward to a turret less hog