WILL THERE BE A LIMITED EDITION GAME?

Exactly what the topic is. Will there be any Limited Edition versions of the game? And no, not Deluxe. That’s a cheap cop out.

No official word yet, but I really hope so.

> 2533274821734005;1:
> Exactly what the topic is. Will there be any Limited Edition versions of the game? And no, not Deluxe. That’s a cheap cop out.

No word yet

There’s no information on game pre orders or limited editions etc.
That’ll likely come after we get a release date if I had to guess.
Keep your eyes open for that news in the next month or two.

This thread exists already.
There is a search function on the forum. It isn’t great but many appear unaware it exists

No words about it we but I’m Hoping so, I’ll be Pre-ordering one if it drops

It’s essentially obligatory for me to purchase the Legendary/Collector’s Edition of whatever new Halo comes up, and with MP being F2P, if they do release up-tiered version of the game, I’m hoping some of the content would exclusively be for campaign. And that sounds pretty cool since Halo’s new campaign is supposed to be a living/breathing world that’s going to be supported for 10+ years.

> 2535411919953126;5:
> This thread exists already.
> There is a search function on the forum. It isn’t great but many appear unaware it exists

Honestly I had no idea. Looking into this now. Thanks for the heads up.

I hate that preorders exist without a special edition. What’s the point of preordering without special editions now? Not like there’s a limited number of digital copies!
Have not particularly cared for special editions of Halo since Halo 3 launched, but Infinite revived that want for me.

> 2533274816257608;9:
> I hate that preorders exist without a special edition. What’s the point of preordering without special editions now? Not like there’s a limited number of digital copies!
> Have not particularly cared for special editions of Halo since Halo 3 launched, but Infinite revived that want for me.

This is a good point, preorders were already controversial and usually I was the one defending them here and there, but now that everything is digital I see literally no advantage to them.

Perhaps im missing something but i dont see why anyone would want to take an early risk that’s so easily avoidable and offers no real extra benefit.

> 2533274841519598;10:
> > 2533274816257608;9:
> > I hate that preorders exist without a special edition. What’s the point of preordering without special editions now? Not like there’s a limited number of digital copies!
> > Have not particularly cared for special editions of Halo since Halo 3 launched, but Infinite revived that want for me.
>
> This is a good point, preorders were already controversial and usually I was the one defending them here and there, but now that everything is digital I see literally no advantage to them.
>
> Perhaps im missing something but i dont see why anyone would want to take an early risk that’s so easily avoidable and offers no real extra benefit.

I think they let you play the game a day early or some nonsense.

It better be announced soon because there is only five months left.

I have every steel book that’s been released so I really hope we get a halo infinite limited edition

Oh yes, without a doubt. I’m eagerly waiting for a legendary edition though.

I think halo infinite will keep the tradition with the different collector’s editions, there will certainly be a collector’s edition and a legendary edition.

Probably, pretty much every big franchise does limited editions. I would love as bonuses some iconic armor. Jerome-092, Noble 6, and ODST Rookie would be neat.

I’m copping the most expensive one, RIP my bank account.

I would happily buy a special edition of the game indeed

I would love to have a massive Collector’s Edition with elements of the Master Chief’s armor like the Halo 3 Collector’s Edition. If this is indeed the last Halo for a while, it would be a shame not to have a collector that’s really worth it!

I’d be very surprised if there isn’t a limited edition of some sort. Hasn’t every mainline Halo release had one?