Will there be a Halo Infinite Xbox One X?

Same as title. Does anyone know/has anyone heard if there will be a Halo Infinite Console? If there is I want to grab it. Anyone who’s seen me around on here knows I’m harsh on 343. But the reveal looked amazing. I want to support it.

Yes. It’ll be Xbox One, Xbox X/S and PC. Xbox One X is just Xbox One with a little more power. So if Infinite is coming to Xbox One (which it is) then it’ll also be on Xbox One X.

I’m assuming there will be.

My guess is we’ll get more information on it tomorrow during the Multiplayer Overview.

At this point, I’m going to firmly predict a solid “no.”

Although there’s no concrete release date, if it does make Holiday '21, that means we’re at most less than six months from launch. The fact that we haven’t heard anything about an LE console with this little time to spare before release, in conjunction with the ongoing global silicon shortage and its impact on manufacturing sufficient supply for the demand of regular Series X and S systems, I can’t see it happening anymore. For a long time, I was on the fence about this and even leaning towards thinking it would happen, but all of these factors make me feel pretty confident that there will be no LE Halo Infinite Xbox Series X|S, at least at launch.

> 2533274861158694;4:
> At this point, I’m going to firmly predict a solid “no.”
>
> Although there’s no concrete release date, if it does make Holiday '21, that means we’re at most less than six months from launch. The fact that we haven’t heard anything about an LE console with this little time to spare before release, in conjunction with the ongoing global silicon shortage and its impact on manufacturing sufficient supply for the demand of regular Series X and S systems, I can’t see it happening anymore. For a long time, I was on the fence about this and even leaning towards thinking it would happen, but all of these factors make me feel pretty confident that there will be no LE Halo Infinite Xbox Series X|S, at least at launch.

This.
With people still in a position of not being able to grab an X or S, I just don’t think it would be feasible for MS to effectively meet the market demand. Imagine buying a bundle deal, but being told it won’t ship until mid-2022. Fan would be annoyed, publicity would be bad, it just wouldn’t be a very smart move for MS.

They say they have a 10 year plan, so I’m guessing campaign content is going to drop each year, or every 2 years if they are bigger. Either way, I think they’ll hold off on an LE console until one of those updates. By then, resources for manufacture might be easier to get hold of, and they can readily get consoles to customers for that sweet, sweet moolah.

At this stage, I’d be happy with an LE Controller, and to wait for a console.

Xbox One X’s officially ended production so there will be no limited edition for that console. Cyber Punk was supposed to have a limited edition console, but because of the repeated delays the console was cancelled due to the production ending. The Series X/S could have a console, but supply issue is def a concern.

If they’re doing a special edition console it’ll be a Series X.
Older consoles have slowed or stopped production now.

The push for consoles in now the Series X/S. Which I highly recommend grabbing one if you can.
Personally, I doubt we’ll get a Halo Infinite console - the supply chain for consoles right now isn’t great.

> 2533274865778947;7:
> If they’re doing a special edition console it’ll be a Series X.
> Older consoles have slowed or stopped production now.
>
> The push for consoles in now the Series X/S. Which I highly recommend grabbing one if you can.
> Personally, I doubt we’ll get a Halo Infinite console - the supply chain for consoles right now isn’t great.

I pretty much assumed if they did a console it would be a Series X, which I have not yet picked one up. I have a pretty good PC build I could use for Halo just fine but I’d love to grab a console for this game specifically, mostly for the split screen aspect, especially, but also just for the novelty of having a Halo Xbox Series X. The reveal
greatly reminded me of Halo Reach, and the campaign reveals reminded me of Halo 3 which I super appreciate. Because Reach is my favorite and 3 is my second favorite.

Anyway thanks everyone for the info. I was not aware of the shortage issue

The Xbox One X has been discontinued, but maybe the Series X will get an edition.

I could see it in the future. Doubt we get a special edition halo console at Infinites launch

Honestly the next revisions may be here during Halo’s 25th anniversary and that would be the perfect time.