will there be a halo 3 anniversary?

will there be a halo 3 anniversary? I have no clue. do u guys know anything about it.

• It hasn’t been confirmed at all BUT a lot of fans are screaming for it and Halo CE and Halo 2 got it so I feel like it has a real chance. From what I have seen on numerous Halo 3 Anniversary posts more people seem to want it than not. I know I want it to happen since Halo 3 is my favorite.

Yes make it so number 1 !

Possibly!

hopefully because then at least I will have a real Halo games to play.

I would agree to that as well, because if they have made an anniversary in the previous main 2 master chief games, why can’t they do it in Halo 3

Don’t leave Halo 3 out! At least finish the original trilogy of remasters.

I hope not. I want Halo 3 Backward Compatible .

Well it would print money so probably. I hope they keep everything the same. Playlists, menus, etc. Just upgrade the visuals and do 1080/60.

Do they need to: NO
Do I want them to: YES
Would I buy it: HELL YES

Probably yes Halo 3 was one of the greatest Halo ever made I think 343 relese it in Halo: The Master Chief Collection as dlc or a stand alone game

I’ve already got all the Halo games on my Xbox One. Halo 3’s graphics hold up well. The only reason I’d buy a Halo 3 Anniversary is if it was on PC.

Guys Bad News, as it Turns out from HaloFollower, they will not be making a Halo 3 Anniversary, because they had all the time to do the other stuff besides Halo 3 Anniversary.

It’s been confirmed by Frank O’Conner that we will not be getting a Halo 3 anniversary, he basically said that 343 are working on H6 and Halo wars 2. Making a H3 anniversary would be a backtrack.

I did a little searching and Frank denied Halo 2 anniversary and said that we weren’t getting one. However we all know we did, unfortunately it was linked to the MCC. So its a chance we may still see a H3A. My concerns are that 343 have dug themselves in a hole and with a double failure (H5 and MCC) and the CoD multiplayer of H4 that lead to its disapproval amusing the fans. A H3A might not happen, however I do believe that if 343 did an anniversary and make H6 similar to H3 the community might actually like their game.

Hopefully! That would be amazing.

“I know what the ladies like” Haha.

> 2533274902469708;15:
> I did a little searching and Frank denied Halo 2 anniversary and said that we weren’t getting one. However we all know we did, unfortunately it was linked to the MCC. So its a chance we may still see a H3A. My concerns are that 343 have dug themselves in a hole and with a double failure (H5 and MCC) and the CoD multiplayer of H4 that lead to its disapproval amusing the fans. A H3A might not happen, however I do believe that if 343 did an anniversary and make H6 similar to H3 the community might actually like their game.

i just hope thats true

We will probably just have to wait until E3 2017 to know what they have in store for us. I do not see them not releasing some sort of game prior to halo 6 ( 2018 )

Yeah, lets wait :slight_smile: