Will there be a CGB in Infinite?

Has there been any word on whether or not infinite will have a Custom Games Browser? Depending on the different types of games that we can configure in custom games, a custom game browser might be fun, but it’d be especially more broad after the forge releases. It wouldn’t need to come at launch, but at this point we know basically nothing about the game, I’m just wondering if 343i has said anything about a CGB yet.

> 2533274840747673;1:
> Has there been any word on whether or not infinite will have a Custom Games Browser? Depending on the different types of games that we can configure in custom games, a custom game browser might be fun, but it’d be especially more broad after the forge releases. It wouldn’t need to come at launch, but at this point we know basically nothing about the game, I’m just wondering if 343i has said anything about a CGB yet.

Seeing as it started in 5 and was implemented to MCC… its possible but I dont think its a launch feature, at least that’s my guess

I don’t think there is any information on this yet.

Maybe they might hold off on the CGB until people make maps and game types in forge. If they were going to launch with a CGB then maybe it should come w/ some maps and game types already pre built in forge by 343 to show off the possibility’s of the forge and the CGB.

CGB needs to be at launch imo

yeah, needs to be in at launch, or don’t bother, it shouldn’t be content added later.

> 2533274858136056;5:
> CGB needs to be at launch imo

Personally it should release with the forge, the CGB doesn’t have to release day one to be a complete success in my eyes.

No information yet, but hopefully! Custom Games are a huge part of Halo, and the CGB in MCC has only served to highlight it for the rest of the community.

I think its inclusion into Infinite can only serve to help the game in the long run.