Will the story discuss creation?

Title says it all, do you think the story will talk about creation? Since the game will obvious involve us Humans, and somehow Precursors. My question is do you think we or the Precursors will bring up creation? That might be interesting, what do you think?

I don’t understand. What do you mean by “creation”?

Edit:

> Well they pretty much already said in Primrodium that Precursors created us as well as the Forerunner so I would bet they discuss this in the game as well.

Gotcha. I didn’t know that. Could be interesting.

Didnt they already discuss creation in primordium?

Well they pretty much already said in Primrodium that Precursors created us as well as the Forerunner so I would bet they discuss this in the game as well.

> I don’t understand. What do you mean by “creation”?

The idea we were created by some force over evolution.

The bible is a good example of creation

I really hope they avoid that, if only because I think it’ll be much harder to prevent religious debates from starting on the forums if the origin of our species is actually talked about in the games.

> I really hope they avoid that, if only because I think it’ll be much harder to prevent religious debates from starting on the forums if the origin of our species is actually talked about in the games.

It also destroys the mystery. Evolution seems obvious in halo, but at the same time there is bible references like halos, the ark, the flood. Etc.

> > I really hope they avoid that, if only because I think it’ll be much harder to prevent religious debates from starting on the forums if the origin of our species is actually talked about in the games.
>
> It also destroys the mystery. Evolution seems obvious in halo, but at the same time there is bible references like halos, the ark, the flood. Etc.