Will the Spirit of Fire meet the UNSC

Evening Spartans,

This is a simple question, we know that Infinite is set almost 2 years after halo 5 and halo wars 2 takes place a few months after halo 5. Between halo 5 and halo wars 2 legendary ending with that halo ring and the time elapse. Will we see the Spirit of Fire join the Infinity and the resistance against the created? Will Red and Blue teams finally be reunited ( wouldn’t mind Grey and Omega in the mix as well)?

Comment below.

There’s no telling what will happen, but I think everyone would enjoy what you propose.

I reckon the story would be pretty cool if it was fighting the created and all for the first half of the campaign, then everyone falls back to the ark and has to fight atriox+the created as they try to activate the array…which will destroy the domain and thus cortana. This would also allow the flood to reappear and the spirit of fire to connect with the main storyline.

> 2535436804841442;3:
> I reckon the story would be pretty cool if it was fighting the created and all for the first half of the campaign, then everyone falls back to the ark and has to fight atriox+the created as they try to activate the array…which will destroy the domain and thus cortana. This would also allow the flood to reappear and the spirit of fire to connect with the main storyline.

That would be the perfect campaign tbh. Spend some time on Zeta Halo for the first half of the missions, maybe go to Installation 09 and meet Anders, then go to the Ark and help the Spirit of Fire fight the banished.

> 2533274943975523;1:
> Will Red and Blue teams finally be reunited ( wouldn’t mind Grey and Omega in the mix as well)?
>
> Comment below.

If that happens, that would be one of the best moments in Halo. I wanna see Red & Blue team interactions. I wouldn’t mind atleast one mission where all the best Spartan Teams rally up and prepare for a massive fight. Red Team in first person would be dope.

> If that happens, that would be one of the best moments in Halo. I wanna see Red & Blue team interactions. I wouldn’t mind atleast one mission where all the best Spartan Teams rally up and prepare for a massive fight. Red Team in first person would be dope.

I know right. This needs to happen

Would be badass

I think Halo Infinite’s story already has a lot on its plate tbh. There are already a lot of characters from Halo 5 that should be featured or at least mentioned somehow, I doubt that Osiris, Blue Team, Lasky, Halsey, The Swords of Sangehllios etc will be completely forgotten about. That’s already a lot of characters to cram into a game that’s meant to have a more simple story that’s accessible to new players. It would be cool if the Spirit of Fire crew appeared, but they’d add unnecessary clutter to a story which really should just be focused on Chief. Maybe they could be teased in the legendary ending or something.

I think we will get hints of them and hear that something else is fighting cortana and the final reveal will be red team and banished brutes turning the first of the battle. I think the created arc has 2 more games in it.

Kind of doubtful. As far as I’m aware, SoF is still on the Ark dealing with that mess and H6 is on Zeta.

There’s the issue of either getting to the Ark (the portal on Earth is closed) or the Spirit of Fire leaving the Ark (no Slipspace drive).

That said I’d love to have The Banished and the SoF crew in Halo Infinite, just would be interesting to see how they could make it happen.

Two years would be a significant amount of time for the crews to meet. We cannot downplay Anders and her ability to figure a way out. After all she was recommended by Halsey.

So you could have Osiris conduct a high risk HVT extraction, which is successful but could suffer a casualty. Anders then revels what she thinks -Yoink!- cortana wants the ring for, but also the location of the SoF and what they are facing. It could lead into the previous plot, prompting Lasky to jump the Infinity to the Ark for the rescue. This can tie into other stories.

Basic case for getting to the ships and the Spartans to be reunited.

this may be awesome, but I like the parallelism that has been handled in these games, it would be unnecessary I think

> 2535438002035715;12:
> this may be awesome, but I like the parallelism that has been handled in these games, it would be unnecessary I think

Fair point, fun to ponder though

343i first need to flesh out blue team. H5 had a dry story with no character development. Once that changes, then I’d be happy to see the two groups unite.

> 2533274874014416;14:
> 343i first need to flesh out blue team. H5 had a dry story with no character development. Once that changes, then I’d be happy to see the two groups unite.

I think with media like the lone wolf story arc for Linda and other non game media, we have a decent degree on development. Yeah there is room for improvement but we have a base to move forward from

> 2533274943975523;15:
> > 2533274874014416;14:
> > 343i first need to flesh out blue team. H5 had a dry story with no character development. Once that changes, then I’d be happy to see the two groups unite.
>
> I think with media like the lone wolf story arc for Linda and other non game media, we have a decent degree on development. Yeah there is room for improvement but we have a base to move forward from

True. But it needs to be seen in the main Halo game titles. There are plenty of people who don’t read or look at expanded material and it really messes up people’s understanding of the story. There’s story that needs to be told in the game that includes character development.

But you are right. At least it’s not completely blank.

> 2533274874014416;16:
> > 2533274943975523;15:
> > > 2533274874014416;14:
> > > 343i first need to flesh out blue team. H5 had a dry story with no character development. Once that changes, then I’d be happy to see the two groups unite.
> >
> > I think with media like the lone wolf story arc for Linda and other non game media, we have a decent degree on development. Yeah there is room for improvement but we have a base to move forward from
>
> True. But it needs to be seen in the main Halo game titles. There are plenty of people who don’t read or look at expanded material and it really messes up people’s understanding of the story. There’s story that needs to be told in the game that includes character development.
>
> But you are right. At least it’s not completely blank.

Agreed halo 5 was such a massive let down in their lack of courtesy paid to blue team and their importance to the MC. Because of how much of a miss that halo 5 was I don’t know when we will see a meaningful representation for blue team or any other Spartans. So here is to some hope.

> 2535438002035715;12:
> this may be awesome, but I like the parallelism that has been handled in these games, it would be unnecessary I think

If you didnt see the guardian at the end of halo wars 2 I would agree,but it would kind of make sense

Infinite already has a multitude of things to deal with after Halo 5, as much as I love the SoF and the Banished, I don’t want to see them in HI. There’s already a lot of clutter when it comes to characters, factions, etc. and we don’t need more of it. Especially since Halo Wars isn’t a mainline Halo, or even a shooter. Not as many will have played either HW1 or HW2 compared to the rest of the franchise, so you can’t just throw these groups into the game and expect the average player to know anything about them.

With all that being said, if Infinite has some story DLC released afterwards, I’d be willing to have the Banished and Spirit of Fire show up, but that heavily depends on what HI’s story is like, and how they execute the story.

I think it is more than possible to link in the fight on the ARK and Halo Infinite. They are basically linked now the legendary ending in Halo Wars 2 at the same timeline. The fight for control of the ARK and Master Chief’s fight to save Cortana from herself and I.E. the galaxy both have to be won in the UNSC’s favor or else if one link fails the entite chain breaks sort to speak. It would be amazing to see if they can can pull it off or even of thats were they are going with Halo Infinite but I can’t wait to find out.