Will the show be on TV?

TSIA, will the show be on TV, if so what channel do you want it on? If I would want it to be on HBO, do they wouldn’t be limited to their goal. So, do you think the show will be on TV?

> TSIA, will the show be on TV, if so what channel do you want it on? If I would want it to be on HBO, do they wouldn’t be limited to their goal. So, do you think the show will be on TV?

i think it’s a series that is limited only to those who own an Xbox One, and not connected with any TV channel.

don’t quote me on that though.

> > TSIA, will the show be on TV, if so what channel do you want it on? If I would want it to be on HBO, do they wouldn’t be limited to their goal. So, do you think the show will be on TV?
>
> i think it’s a series that is limited only to those who own an Xbox One, and not connected with any TV channel.
>
> don’t quote me on that though.

Highly doubt that. If they’re getting Steven Spielberg on this thing, the TV series is gonna be huge. And if it’s gonna be huge, they’ll want it on an actual TV channel to attract more viewers.

But I guess we will see!

> > > TSIA, will the show be on TV, if so what channel do you want it on? If I would want it to be on HBO, do they wouldn’t be limited to their goal. So, do you think the show will be on TV?
> >
> > i think it’s a series that is limited only to those who own an Xbox One, and not connected with any TV channel.
> >
> > don’t quote me on that though.
>
> Highly doubt that. If they’re getting Steven Spielberg on this thing, the TV series is gonna be huge. And if it’s gonna be huge, they’ll want it on an actual TV channel to attract more viewers.
>
> But I guess we will see!

Well that 300 movie is exclusive only to Xbox One this might be as well.

> > > > TSIA, will the show be on TV, if so what channel do you want it on? If I would want it to be on HBO, do they wouldn’t be limited to their goal. So, do you think the show will be on TV?
> > >
> > > i think it’s a series that is limited only to those who own an Xbox One, and not connected with any TV channel.
> > >
> > > don’t quote me on that though.
> >
> > Highly doubt that. If they’re getting Steven Spielberg on this thing, the TV series is gonna be huge. And if it’s gonna be huge, they’ll want it on an actual TV channel to attract more viewers.
> >
> > But I guess we will see!
>
> Well that 300 movie is exclusive only to Xbox One this might be as well.

Link for info?

But yeah, it’s always a possibility!

Thing is, will it be on TV and some dedicated xbox one tv channel or some non-traditional media distribution?

It’s exclusive to the Xbox One. When announced, Bonnie Ross talks about bringing together the magic of TV with the interactive potential of the Xbox One. The segment concluded with another person on stage referring to the series as a “Premium series on Xbox” or something like that.

> It’s exclusive to the Xbox One. When announced, Bonnie Ross talks about bringing together the magic of TV with the interactive potential of the Xbox One. The segment concluded with another person on stage referring to the series as a “Premium series on Xbox” or something like that.

But does that directly confirm that it is exclusive? Maybe the Xbox One channel will just get exclusive/more content, or get it early. I’d expect the series to get launched onto air at some point.