Will the Shinobi's armor be fixed

So I’m not sure if alot of people run with this armor or not but the issue is that there’s a dislocation of the armor finger joints to the spartan and it has been kinda bugging me alot, I like the design but the incorrectly placed finger armor kinda bugs me abit and is wondering if 343i will fix this eventually.

> 2533274811831911;1:
> So I’m not sure if alot of people run with this armor or not but the issue is that there’s a dislocation of the armor finger joints to the spartan and it has been kinda bugging me alot, I like the design but the incorrectly placed finger armor kinda bugs me abit and is wondering if 343i will fix this eventually.

You could try recording the problem with Xbox DVR and sending Uny a message explaining the issue.

Remember to include a link to the DVR video in the message. :relaxed:

This a message I sent to Uny, which is an example of what I mean.

"Hi Uny,

You may already be aware of this, but some of the stances appear to be bugged or glitched.

Old School stance (watch the shoulder).

Power Zoom (firing hand seems out of position).

Hammer Time (both hands are not holding the hammer correctly).

Is there a possibility that the bugged stances will be fixed as part of the next update?"

Thanks

> 2533274870717152;2:
> > 2533274811831911;1:
> > So I’m not sure if alot of people run with this armor or not but the issue is that there’s a dislocation of the armor finger joints to the spartan and it has been kinda bugging me alot, I like the design but the incorrectly placed finger armor kinda bugs me abit and is wondering if 343i will fix this eventually.
>
> You could try recording the problem with Xbox DVR and sending Uny a message explaining the issue.
>
> Remember to include a link to the DVR video in the message. :relaxed:
>
> This a message I sent to Uny, which is an example of what I mean.
>
> “Hi Uny,
>
> You may already be aware of this, but some of the stances appear to be bugged or glitched.
>
> Old School stance (watch the shoulder).
>
> Power Zoom (firing hand seems out of position).
>
> Hammer Time (both hands are not holding the hammer correctly).
>
> Is there a possibility that the bugged stances will be fixed as part of the next update?”
>
> Thanks

Do you contact him VIA Twitter or?

> 2533274811831911;3:
> > 2533274870717152;2:
> > > 2533274811831911;1:
> > > So I’m not sure if alot of people run with this armor or not but the issue is that there’s a dislocation of the armor finger joints to the spartan and it has been kinda bugging me alot, I like the design but the incorrectly placed finger armor kinda bugs me abit and is wondering if 343i will fix this eventually.
> >
> > You could try recording the problem with Xbox DVR and sending Uny a message explaining the issue.
> >
> > Remember to include a link to the DVR video in the message. :relaxed:
> >
> > This a message I sent to Uny, which is an example of what I mean.
> >
> > “Hi Uny,
> >
> > You may already be aware of this, but some of the stances appear to be bugged or glitched.
> >
> > Old School stance (watch the shoulder).
> >
> > Power Zoom (firing hand seems out of position).
> >
> > Hammer Time (both hands are not holding the hammer correctly).
> >
> > Is there a possibility that the bugged stances will be fixed as part of the next update?”
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Do you contact him VIA Twitter or?

I sent him a PM.

It seemed to have worked because the stances got fixed.:confused:

Old School, Power Zoom, and Hammer Time are completely fixed now. They’re back to being awesome, though I’ll stick with the Believe stance.