Will The Revenant Be Returning To Halo 4?

I’m not the biggest fan of the revenant but anyone have any idea if it is returning?

Revenant? I doubt it, but it’s possible.

Personally I would like everything from previous halo games to be in h4. But there is no word on the revenant at the moment.

It was in Grasslands, so it’s possible.

Sorry, but i do not know what a “Reverant” is

> I’m not the biggest fan of the reverent but anyone have any idea f it is returning?

What’s the Reverrant?

> > I’m not the biggest fan of the reverent but anyone have any idea f it is returning?
>
> What’s the Reverrant?

He means “Revenant”.

> It was in Grasslands, so it’s possible.

Hahahaha. Reverent and Grasslands. This topic is a funny mess.

On topic, I think that there will be either a new Covenant vehicle ( a mix between a Spectre and a Revenant,) or a Forerunner version of one of those. Each new game had a new version. 2 had the Spectre, 3 had the Prowler, and Reach had the Revenant.

I definately hope that the Spectre returns rather than the revenant. That vehicle was SO much fun. I hope they increase the turret damage though. Ever since prowler then Revenant, it hasn’t been quite the same level of fun for me at least.

I always liked the Revenant, it was like a baby Wraith. That being said it was fairly weak. I honestly wouldn’t be able to choose between the Spectre and the Revenant. Great vehicles but kinda weak. If either of them came back they would need a boost for sure.

> > > I’m not the biggest fan of the reverent but anyone have any idea f it is returning?
> >
> > What’s the Rever<mark>r</mark>ant?
>
> He means “Revenant”.

You forgot to take off the extra r! :stuck_out_tongue:

I think the Revenant might make an appearance! But I wouldn’t really miss it if it didn’t.

Hope not. Hate that stupid thing.

Bring Halo 2’s version. I forget the name of the damn thing though >.<

> Hope not. Hate that stupid thing.
>
> Bring Halo 2’s version. I forget the name of the damn thing though >.<

You mean the specter ?

Specter>>>

I hope both the Revenant and the Spectre will return. I loved using both.

I would much prefer the Spectre even though that thing was pretty weak.

> Hope not. Hate that stupid thing.
>
> …

I agree. The annoyance level of that thing was too high for me. I would rather die a quick death then be a pinball for 20 seconds then die. I am not saying it is OP but just annoying…Kill me already…lol

I certainly hope the Revenant is in Halo 4. It was one of the only things from Reach that I actually liked.

I hope not, probably one of the most useless vehicles in all of Halo imo. The spectre from Halo 2 was good fun, pretty useless compared to a warthog but was still pretty cool.

I just hope we get to pilot the Pelican! Or at least a longsword/shortsword!