Will the new halo arrive first

Will the new halo be released before destiny?? (9/9/14)

I have no idea when Destiny is released - You might want to add that to your OP.

9/9/14 is when its released

My guess is November, which would be after Destiny.

After August should be in the poll sorry

My money’s on a November or December release.

My guess is November 2015.

It has to be a 2014 release or im going to cry myself all year…

> It has to be a 2014 release or im going to cry myself all year…

I’d rather buy you a plaid box of tissues and have it delayed a year so it can be ready by the time it releases instead of dealing with what we were handed with, with Halo 4.

After Battlefield 4, every game launch makes me nervous.

if they released this year that would be 2 years is that not long enough?

> if they released this year that would be 2 years is that not long enough?

I don’t think so. Halo 4’s development was two years (after dealing with other projects and getting the studio up and running). A REALLY good game takes 3 years to develop.

I’m not saying 343i can’t pull it off in 2 years, but more time is always beneficial.

> if they released this year that would be 2 years is that not long enough?

If 343 truly learned from Halo 4, and if the Xbox One is as good as Microsoft is saying, then yes. If not, an extra year of development never hurts (although I’m rooting for a fall 2014 release).

If we see the announcement of a Halo 2 anniversary, we already know the release date is after Destiny. (11/10/14)

If we see that indeed Halo 5 is to be released this year, I would think still it is after Destiny so as to attract some numbers from Destiny back to Halo.

Definitely not before Destiny. Not even close.

Most of the games released in November. So most likely November again.

There’s no way that the game coming out this year, whatever it is, will be released before September. I mean, we don’t even have a name yet.

> There’s no way that the game coming out this year, whatever it is, will be released before September. I mean, we don’t even have a name yet.

The fact that it doesn’t have an official name is a good reason for it not coming out this year but i still think it can be a good game only having the same number of years of development as halo 4.

> > There’s no way that the game coming out this year, whatever it is, will be released before September. I mean, we don’t even have a name yet.
>
> The fact that it doesn’t have an official name is a good reason for it not coming out this year but i still think it can be a good game only having the same number of years of development as halo 4.

Oh I agree completely. If things go as I hope, we will get Halo 2 Anniversary this year and Halo 5 next year, a hope which is supported by the fact that we don’t have a name yet.

I’m going to guess it’ll release around november sometime