Will the MCC be fixed in time for the Halo 5 beta?

The reason I bought the MCC in the first place was for the Halo 5 beta. I’m starting to worry that it won’'t even be ready for H5. A lot of problems have been fixed but a lot of issues still persist for me and my team.

I think, unless the Halo 5 beta is near completion and rearing to go, 343 Industries will feel obligated to fix any major MCC problems (if they still exist after Christmas).

I have a friend who works at 343 and I know he’s been crunching overtime nonstop before and after the MCC’s release. He tests and works on glitches so it’s safe to assume what he’s been working overtime for…

343 is comprised of some diehard Halo fans, so that’s why I think they’ll go with the MCC collection fixes before Halo 5’s beta because they won’t want fans to believe they’re ignoring the existing problems in order to focus on the next game (like Dice on Battlefield 4…)

> 2533275024337013;1:
> The reason I bought the MCC in the first place was for the Halo 5 beta. I’m starting to worry that it won’'t even be ready for H5. A lot of problems have been fixed but a lot of issues still persist for me and my team.

TMCC will not be 100% fixed by the time the H5 beta comes out. That I can promise. However, the beta will hopefully work at least a day or 2 after launch. Most likely wont work right away on the 29th. Or if it does it will likely be very unstable. That’s how most betas launch. First day is always a bit rough. This will be the 20th beta I have attended.

If 343 dosn’t fix the game in time then I think many people won’t be able to even play it. Still waiting for nightfall…

Well seeing as all the problems with MCC have’t done anything to hinder the Beta at all I don’t see it being a problem. Plus I’m sure 343i has split up their dev teams to fix MCC and develop H5 at the same time. I doubt 343i is that clueless and lack common sense but, who knows. I think I’ve spent far more time in Campaign levels than MM. Only have 6 levels left before I have all the campaigns beat on Legendary. And I have over half the total number of achievements for this game. So that’s over 225 =)

Not to be a negative Nancy but MCC will not be fixed by then. There’s just too many bugs and at the rate they are releasing content updates it won’t encompass all the bugs.

343 prolly ignore MCC and are working on H5 now instead of MCC