will the hornet return in halo 4?

is 343 hinting us that the hornet will return in halo 4s castle map pack?

Unless the Hornet is somehow hidden away in Halo 4’s code, it won’t be making a comeback in Halo 4 ever. It would be a massive download to add in a completely new vehicle that isn’t in Halo 4.

They were just trying to make the map look pretty by adding in a Hornet that flys around now and again, its not hinting to anything.

> Unless the Hornet is somehow hidden away in Halo 4’s code, it won’t be making a comeback in Halo 4 ever. It would be a massive download to add in a completely new vehicle that isn’t in Halo 4.
>
> They were just trying to make the map look pretty by adding in a Hornet that flys around now and again, its not hinting to anything.

well thats stupid its almost sounds like 343 is trolling us but they are not, no studios ever trolled their fans.

Let’s all hope or atlest the falcon

No

Sorry, man. Won’t happen unless as the guy above me said, hidden in the code.

Nope nope nope oppa gangnam style

It was very cool for 343 to have the Hornet in the backdrop of the map though! I definitely think 343 needs to have some UNSC aircraft for next game.

> Sorry, man. Won’t happen unless as the guy above me said, hidden in the code.
>
> Nope nope nope oppa gangnam style
>
> It was very cool for 343 to have the Hornet in the backdrop of the map though! I definitely think 343 needs to have some UNSC aircraft for next game.

will the pelican do?

> > Sorry, man. Won’t happen unless as the guy above me said, hidden in the code.
> >
> > Nope nope nope oppa gangnam style
> >
> > It was very cool for 343 to have the Hornet in the backdrop of the map though! I definitely think 343 needs to have some UNSC aircraft for next game.
>
> will the pelican do?

If it was drivable, yeah.

They could add it, but ONLY in the new maps. It wouldn’t be possible to have it in any other maps, without redownloading them all.

Well, there’s the UNSC air vehicle everyone wanted. Just not in the way they wanted it.