Will the 'Halo Theme' come back in Halo 4?

Hi, I was wondering if the Halo Theme will be returning in Halo 4? If it does return will it be the full song? or just parts of it, like only the monk chant? I hope the ENTIRE full song returns in Halo 4, including the instrumental part. Halo 4’s music is composed by Neil Davige, but the Halo Theme was composed by Marty O’ Donnel. Even though Marty will not be making Halo 4 music, will at least the Halo Theme song return? Even though Halo 4 is part of a new trilogy, Halo just won’t be Halo without the Theme, it just makes the game feel so much more magical. Please reply :slight_smile:

]This is the Halo Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-NGYDeXcKM

I don’t know.

I think that they want a completely new and fresh start, which means that they will most likely compose a new theme for Halo.

And somewhere it was confirmed that there will be no monk chants in Halo 4. Sorry to have to say this. :confused:

:relaxed:

Well ODST and Reach didn’t have it. There is a chance of them not using it, sadly. I hope it’s somewhere in the game though. It just feels weird without it.

It will probably be shoehorned into the game somewhere but I don’t think it will be as prominent like it was. The game will have its own theme.

> Well ODST and Reach didn’t have it. There is a chance of them not using it, sadly. I hope it’s somewhere in the game though. It just feels weird without it.

Reach had it. It was part of the Tip of the Spear theme.

> > Well ODST and Reach didn’t have it. There is a chance of them not using it, sadly. I hope it’s somewhere in the game though. It just feels weird without it.
>
> Reach had it. It was part of the Tip of the Spear theme.

Well, its close to it, but it’s not the actual theme.

> > > Well ODST and Reach didn’t have it. There is a chance of them not using it, sadly. I hope it’s somewhere in the game though. It just feels weird without it.
> >
> > Reach had it. It was part of the Tip of the Spear theme.
>
> Well, its close to it, but it’s not the actual theme.

The point is that it was included in some way shape or form.

> I don’t know.
>
> I think that they want a completely new and fresh start, which means that they will most likely compose a new theme for Halo.
>
> And somewhere it was confirmed that there will be no monk chants in Halo 4. Sorry to have to say this. :confused:
>
> :relaxed:

But it’s the ‘Halo Theme’, they can’t let it just disappear into history :frowning:

> Well ODST and Reach didn’t have it. There is a chance of them not using it, sadly. I hope it’s somewhere in the game though. It just feels weird without it.

Well the Halo Theme was in Halo 1, 2, and 3.
Master Chief was only in Halo 1, 2, and 3.

Master Chief is back in Halo 4.
Hopefully the Halo Theme will return in Halo 4, because it’s a part of the main line of Halo games :smiley:

> > > Well ODST and Reach didn’t have it. There is a chance of them not using it, sadly. I hope it’s somewhere in the game though. It just feels weird without it.
> >
> > Reach had it. It was part of the Tip of the Spear theme.
>
> Well, its close to it, but it’s not the actual theme.

You don’t need to include the actual theme. Just paying tribute to it in key locations is good enough. ODST did this as well in a few parts. It didn’t include the full Halo theme but alluded to it.

ODST

> > > > Well ODST and Reach didn’t have it. There is a chance of them not using it, sadly. I hope it’s somewhere in the game though. It just feels weird without it.
> > >
> > > Reach had it. It was part of the Tip of the Spear theme.
> >
> > Well, its close to it, but it’s not the actual theme.
>
> You don’t need to include the actual theme. Just paying tribute to it in key locations is good enough. ODST did this as well in a few parts. It didn’t include the full Halo theme but eluded to it.
>
> ODST

Same with Reach and the Tip of the Spear track.

> It will probably be shoehorned into the game somewhere but I don’t think it will be as prominent like it was. The game will have its own theme.

As long as it is in the game, at least once.

They didnt have it because those games were coming away from the main story line and away from the chief so they would have their own theme although Halo wars had it in a way. The halo theme we are all familiar with is the theme of the main line of the game franchise being Halo 1-3, in a away you could call it the theme of Master Chief. I think it should return for Halo 4 as it will have Master Chief again and we are returning to the main story line of the franchise.

They better do it or I will be highly pissed.

If they bring a version of the Halo theme to Halo 4, I hope it’s Halo 2’s main theme or Halo 3’s orchestrated theme that plays during the end credits and at the end of The Covenant.

Reach had segments of it in Tip of the Spear and other places occasionally. While it was nice, I really missed the original theme. I really hope it’s back in some form in 4, and I hope some campaign music references it quite a bit like in the original trilogy.

Most. Legendary. Soundtrack. Of a series. Ever. Of all time.

Not including Monks in Halo 4 is like not including the overworld theme in OoT.

> Not including Monks in Halo 4 is like not including the overworld theme in OoT.

That’s a good way of putting it.

> They better do it or I will be highly pissed.

Same, except if it is not in it, will be more pissed than you. ALOT more pissed.