Will the halo 5 beta be on 360

I am just wondering whether the halo 5 beta will be available on 360

No

Given that Halo 5 isn’t going to be on the 360, no

Well since Halo 5 Guardians is an xbox one exclusive. And the fact that 343 said they’re focused on developing for xbox one. I highly doubt it will be on 360 especially since it’s a next gen title and not possible on current gen.

To be invited to the Halo 5 beta you need a copy of the MCC, which is Xbox One exclusive so no, the beta will not be on the 360.

Well, let’s think about this for a bit. What do YOU think is the answer?

Sorry to say but if MCC isn’t on 360 I’m pretty sure Halo 5’s game or Beta won’t be there either

360 wouldnt be able to handle all the cloud computing that h5 is gonna have nvm the framerate/resolution.

no why would it?

It would be nice if they had it for 360, but they want their customers to transfer to Xbox One.

> 2533274953123640;6:
> Well, let’s think about this for a bit. What do YOU think is the answer?

No

> 2535473293057074;11:
> > 2533274953123640;6:
> > Well, let’s think about this for a bit. What do YOU think is the answer?
>
>
> No

Exactly.

No, it won’t be available on the 360.

The Master Chief Collection won’t, so Halo 5 won’t be either.

No

Its a nice sentiment but in all reality, they’re trying to transition to the Xbox one so it wont be coming to the 360. The 360 is slowly being phased out (hard to do with such a loyal client base that has grown attached to the system) but its the sad truth.

Seriously though, wouldn’t the fact that Halo 5 being released as an Xbox exclusive been enough of an answer? What would be the point of releasing a beta for a system they’re not going to release a game for? Sure you could argue that they would develop a lower, down-graded version of a developing game to the 360 to entice player to buy Xbox Ones. But that sounds like a waste of resources, technically impossible and I think the beta itself already serves as a means to attract people to by the Xbox Ones and the MCC.

It’s an Xbox One exclusive, sorry.

The only way you can access the halo 5 guardians beta, is through purchase of Halo: the Master Chief Collection.

Random question is random, Xbox one only sorry