Will the Floods be Halo infinite update?

To (Martin O’Donnell) And (343 Industries, Bungie)
i really like The Floods in Halo CE MCC, Halo 2 anniversary, MCC, Halo 3 MCC… The Floods was seem joyful and kinda stressed about prevent Floods from heading to any UNSC marine remain alive. It’s kinda fun for destroying The Floods is my favorite enemies. Like i said, Will The Floods be Halo infinite update? And How creepy is Floods Banished combat form look like? now, i will thought about Halo infinite update, And the Floods Banished combat form.

> 2535450442491922;1:
> To (Martin O’Donnell) And (343 Industries, Bungie)
> i really like The Floods in Halo CE MCC, Halo 2 anniversary, MCC, Halo 3 MCC… The Floods was seem joyful and kinda stressed about prevent Floods from heading to any UNSC marine remain alive. It’s kinda fun for destroying The Floods is my favorite enemies. Like i said, Will The Floods be Halo infinite update? And How creepy is Floods Banished combat form look like? now, i will thought about Halo infinite update, And the Floods Banished combat form.

I am still hoping that we could see the Flood coming back in the upcoming Halo Infinite. It’s been a very long time since the Flood appearing in a Halo video game. Here is what I would love to see in Halo Infinite. I would love to see side missions where Master Chief is trying to find any UNSC Marines and ODST Troopers on the Zeta Halo Ring, while at the same he is fighting the Flood.

so long as they’re fun to fight as in Halo CE then I’d be very happy for their return. I appreciated the advanced form of Halo3’s Flood but much like Halo 2, I found the Flood wasn’t as much fun to fight in those games. The actual feel of gun impact I’m sure had something to do with it and that was perfect in CE. A return then to what made Flood feel so good to begin is what I would hope

It helps that the Infinity shotgun in campaign already has a much better range and from what I recall reading 343 has abandoned the idea that campaign and multiplayer damage models should be a shared thing for weapons

If they bring them back i want it to be a sort of surprise reveal much like CE was. Obviously it won’t be the same as we will all be half expecting it at some point as we already know they exist, but also hope they leave it out of adds and pre release reveals so that it can be shown to us in game. Also, when I say shown, i mean shown, as I was very disappointed how in H5 cortana was brought back and confirmed alive via a bit of dialogue early in the game. I would have prefered her revival to have been left in doubt until being confirmed through some dramatic scene later on.

I’d really like the base game to have as a reference and time after the floods come with a DLC like in halo wars 2

they really need to bring bing the flood i would be kinda upset if they dont return in Infinite.

Let’s all pray that 343 brings back the coolest enemy that Halo has ever birthed. I’m really hoping that roar from the audio compilation was a flood.

When the Flood returns to Halo Infinite, I totally want to see the Flood Juggernaut appear in Halo Infinite.

I really hope they do add them. Fighting them in halo CE and 2 was so much fun. They could do so much with them in an open world. We could have like hive events or something where we have to go clear them out kinda like destiny in a way really lol.

I really would like to see a quarantine zone

I hope they’re in the base game if anything. I want them to be a surprise faction again, and I can imagine seeing the Prometheans fighting Flood being a hype moment in the campaign

To see the flood again would be pure happiness

Yes there will be flood. Creeks, Rivers and Oceans all that you can see.

> 2535450442491922;1:
> To (Martin O’Donnell) And (343 Industries, Bungie)
> i really like The Floods in Halo CE MCC, Halo 2 anniversary, MCC, Halo 3 MCC… The Floods was seem joyful and kinda stressed about prevent Floods from heading to any UNSC marine remain alive. It’s kinda fun for destroying The Floods is my favorite enemies. Like i said, Will The Floods be Halo infinite update? And How creepy is Floods Banished combat form look like? now, i will thought about Halo infinite update, And the Floods Banished combat form.

The flood will be in halo infinite

> > 2535450442491922;1:
> > à (Martin O’Donnell) et (343 industries, Bungie)
> > J’aime vraiment les inondations dans Halo CE MCC, Halo 2 anniversaire, MCC, Halo 3 MCC… Les inondations semblaient joyeuses et un peu stressées à propos d’empêcher les inondations de se diriger vers n’importe quel marin du Conseil de sécurité de l’ONU rester en vie. C’est un peu amusant pour détruire Les inondations est mes ennemis préférés. Comme je l’ai dit, Les inondations seront Halo mise à jour infinie? Et à quel point la forme de combat floods banished est-elle effrayante? maintenant, je vais penser à Halo mise à jour infinie, Et les inondations bannies forme de combat.
>
> Le déluge sera en halo infini

How can you be so sure

I mean the flood was defeated in Halo 3…I think it is time to move on from the Flood. The precursors which developed into the Flood could be a fun take on a new but familiar enemy.

> 2540646754085145;16:
> I mean the flood was defeated in Halo 3…I think it is time to move on from the Flood. The precursors which developed into the Flood could be a fun take on a new but familiar enemy.

That one particular flood outbreak was defeated. It’s pretty likely that there are specimens of the flood on every remaining Halo ring so the potential for more outbreaks exists. With infinite taking place on Zeta Halo I feel it is very likely we will see the flood in some form. I do have my doubts that they will be in the initial story of infinite. I think they will reemerge in the second or third story dlc releases along with a flood-themed season pass. I would love to see the precursors have some role as well since the primordial was an interesting character and sounded really creepy and possibly a good boss fight opportunity.

They’ll most definitely be in the game if not in the main story than in an expansion. It would be a big L if they didn’t add them sooner or later. The Flood are in Halo wars 2 and are also mentioned in a good amount of reqs and armor customization in Halo 5.

Maybe in a gaming changing way? probably not but you’ll probably have the specimens and spores in containers/vials like we saw on a Halo 3 map for instance Cold storage.

10 year plan though they could add something down the line we’ve supposedly got 10 years of development it be a wasted/missed opportunity if they didn’t bring back such a flavoured enemy.

> 2540646754085145;16:
> I mean the flood was defeated in Halo 3…I think it is time to move on from the Flood. The precursors which developed into the Flood could be a fun take on a new but familiar enemy.

Only that particular outbreak was defeated. Not only are there other flood specimens on the surviving Halo rings but I think there is the implication that there are even Flood outside of the known galaxy. They will likely return as an existential threat at some point, we just don’t know when. I think it’ll be a shame if they don’t at least have a cameo in Infinite at some point in its lifespan.