Will the fileshare return?

has anyone heard or read anything about this? If you did please leave me a link to the source. I’m really hoping the fileshare returns with the upcoming forge release. Being able to search for maps/screenshots/videos/gametypes by gamertag and regular tags was amazing. Please bring it back!

• “coming soon”

I can’t imagine it not being in. How are people supposed to share their maps then.

> 2533274795862399;3:
> I can’t imagine it not being in. How are people supposed to share their maps then.

You just have to describe them in detail so that individuals can forge them again and then pretend you’re playing together.

> 2533274795862399;3:
> I can’t imagine it not being in. How are people supposed to share their maps then.

That’s my point exactly. From my memory it took 343 forever to add the fileshare in Halo 4. I’m hoping this won’t be a similar situation.

> 2533274929683181;5:
> > 2533274795862399;3:
> > I can’t imagine it not being in. How are people supposed to share their maps then.
>
>
> That’s my point exactly. From my memory it took 343 forever to add the fileshare in Halo 4. I’m hoping this won’t be a similar situation.

Four months to be exact

File Share = Slots available for each player to upload content like maps, screenshots, game types, and videos.
File Browser = A tool available to players that helps them find custom content on the File Shares of players.

You (and 90% of the people in these forums) are mixing up the File Browser with the File Share. Halo 4 and MCC both had functional File Shares at launch. The File Browser in Halo 4 was delayed, and was left out of MCC altogether (still mad about this). I am not worried in the slightest about whether or not we will have a File Share when forge comes out. I am worried about what they plan on doing for a File Browser, which is long overdue for an overhaul. I am also worried about which game types will be available since they haven’t given us any information about this. We look like a bunch of ignoramuses asking for a File Share. We need to demand an adequate FILE BROWSER. For what it’s worth, one of the cartographers that went to 343 said “343 understands the importance of a File Browser” in a Q&A so that makes me feel a little better about it.