Will the Falcon have a gun in MP?

I think that the falcon was absolutely nerfed in Reach. In the New Alexandria mission, they had a foreword mounted machine gun and were really fun to fly. In Reach’s MP they didnt have a Machine gun and you had to rely solely on your machine gunners. The Falcon was still awesome to pilot and fly, I hope that they have the Falcon in MP (If thats not confirmed already) with the machine gun so you can still put up a fight without any gunners.
Just my 2 cents

That would be good because i did feel that you are at a disadvantage if you got a spack on the machine gun who can’t tell his left from his right whereas if you had your own gun at the front it allows to support allies easier and press on your enemies :slight_smile:

[deleted]

The turret would need tweaking as it was very accurate and effective. The Falcon wasn’t built for flying alone anyway, you should grab passengers before heading into a fight. Plus, if you hit the max speed and your gunners are aware, taking out Banshees while taking little to no damage becomes easy.

> The turret would need tweaking as it was very accurate and effective. The Falcon wasn’t built for flying alone anyway, you should grab passengers before heading into a fight. Plus, if you hit the max speed and your gunners are aware, taking out Banshees while taking little to no damage becomes easy.

But you need players who will actually do that rather than fannying about :confused:

I hope not, if the falcon received a machine gun, it would just be another hornet. It would be overpowered, pilots would neglect potential gunners…NO! no forward gun! The falcon is perfect in Reach.

> > I think that the falcon was absolutely nerfed in Reach. In the New Alexandria mission, they had a foreword mounted machine gun and were really fun to fly. In Reach’s MP they didnt have a Machine gun and you had to rely solely on your machine gunners. The Falcon was still awesome to pilot and fly, I hope that they have the Falcon in MP (If thats not confirmed already) with the machine gun so you can still put up a fight without any gunners.
> > Just my 2 cents
>
> I think the point of the Falcon was to force people to work together to gain a significant advantage - could’ve used more defensively though.
>
> If there is one with a turret in campaign, there should at least be an option for forge.

Exactly. If the Falcon had the forward machine gun like in campaign; you might as well have the Hornet. It’d be overpowered and no one would ever wait for teammates to hop in. Now…if we could only do something about that damn banshee bomb >=(

Unlikely as it would make it rather overpowered. Unless they toned the the power of it down a notch, most likely not. Because a 9 hit kill with it firing 3 rounds every 2 seconds is a bit over powered. Especially if you include the side turrets.