wILL THE EMBARGO BE OVER WITH AT MIDNIGHT???

Just curious if anyone knows if any information will be released at midnight.

6 am PST

Thanks

lol no

> 6 am PST

I thought it was 6 am EST.

> > 6 am PST
>
> I thought it was 6 am EST.

Nope.

> > 6 am PST
>
> I thought it was 6 am EST.

No it’s 9 AM EST, which is in fact 6 AM PST.

Where are these times coming from?

> Where are these times coming from?

Im lost.

> Where are these times coming from?

Can’t find the link right now, but it comes from multiple sites.

EDIT: because I am lazy this is the only one I found http://blogs.todayonline.com/techtalk/2012/03/02/level-up-the-playing-field/

If you REALLY think 343/Microsoft are going to release new Halo 4 info the minute that they open the doors to the office tomorrow, you’re insane. In fact, I bet we won’t even get any information tomorrow. Just going off of how they’ve been handling the information to this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get anything until June.

There is also the most likely chance Waypoint is a absolute for info. Because if you look at the dashboard version for the weekly schedule. There is only Thurs and Sun listed. So its likely the days not listed will be new info. In the past when days were blank we got new news.

> If you REALLY think 343/Microsoft are going to release new Halo 4 info the minute that they open the doors to the office tomorrow, you’re insane. In fact, I bet we won’t even get any information tomorrow. Just going off of how they’ve been handling the information to this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get anything until <mark>June</mark>.

Hmmmmmm adlklsaflal!

> If you REALLY think 343/Microsoft are going to release new Halo 4 info the minute that they open the doors to the office tomorrow, you’re insane. In fact, I bet we won’t even get any information tomorrow. Just going off of how they’ve been handling the information to this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get anything until June.

2 343 employees have already confirmed we will get info tomorrow.

> If you REALLY think 343/Microsoft are going to release new Halo 4 info the minute that they open the doors to the office tomorrow, you’re insane. In fact, I bet we won’t even get any information tomorrow. Just going off of how they’ve been handling the information to this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get anything until June.

I don’t think you could be any more wrong. Multiple sources have confirmed information tomorrow.

One more sleep.

Please provide sources. I’m not saying you guys are wrong, I just haven’t personally seen anything from 343 confirming that. I’d be more than ecstatic to get some Halo 4 info tomorrow, but in the past few days of searching, I didn’t see anything that was confirmed. Everyone was hyping up the Spring Showcase saying that Halo 4 was going to be announced again and that there’d be some new stuff to show off, but none of that fell into place.

So if someone could please provide a reputable source confirming the release of information tomorrow, I would be most grateful.

> Just… Leave… :expressionless:

Um… no? But thanks for your wonderfully insightful response.

Noble, read this.

> Please provide sources. I’m not saying you guys are wrong, I just haven’t personally seen anything from 343 confirming that.

David confirmed it and many other press people.