Will The Cyber Showdown Event Ever Return?

I think cyber showdown was the most cosmetically rewarding event we’ve had so far…Does anyone know if this event would ever return? I missed out on it and I really want that pink armor core (I think it’s called electric bubblegum?) because Infinite doesn’t have any other decent pink armor cores. This is especially frustrating when I can be pink in any other halo game…except infinite.

3 Likes

I doubt it will return in the previous format.

Hopefully new seasons will be chock a block full of their own content!

But I’m sure there will be ways to get hold of missed items - even if they are just in shop bundles. The best way, I think, would be a mini (eg. weekend) catch up event.

But it would be unfair on those who completed it to dedicate a whole event to it again.

1 Like

In H5, every limited armor unlock (besides Achilles) eventually got added to the general pool of armors earnable for free. I would bet the cosmetics will be available again down the line. Hopefully it won’t be shop only when they come back

2 Likes

343 hasn’t announced any events for Season 2, so it will probably get recycled. We knew about all 3 events for Season 1 months in advance.

I don’t know if 343 really plans on Season 2 being 3 months and only having a Battle Pass and Iron Eagle Fracture, but slapping Cyber Showdown rerun in Season 2, Tac Ops rerun in Season 3, and Winter Contingency rerun in December sounds like a pretty 343 thing to do.

3 Likes

I sure hope so I didn’t buy something in the shop last time and have regretted it ever since

1 Like

They reran tenrai like 10 times so I’m sure all these limited events will make their way back.

1 Like

Maybe adding a legendary weekly challenge reward at the same time, for those who have already completed them, that way they could do the event again and that reward would serve as an incentive. I would like those events to come back, I couldn’t get all the rewards

1 Like