will the console with with H4 installed

Im picking up the console tonight-6 more hours! woohoo!- and i was wondering if anyone knew if the Halo 4 console already had the install disk already installed? I am doubting it and its not a big deal if it is or isn’t, its just something i am curious about :smiley:

Btw, anyone that reads this is a great person and an even better halo player.

If you give me your FOTUS helmet… I will answer your question lol

Nah, just kidding, I have no idea. I don’t think it would, thats an extra step, and a time consuming/pointless one. Youll most likely have to install the 2nd disc yourself (should only take about 10 minutes though)

No, it doesn’t. It’s just a regular new Xbox with a pretty case. I’ve heard the install only takes about 10 minutes anyway.

Nope it will not. Doesnt matter to me, im just throwing my 250gb in the halo xbox and selling the 320 cause im too lazy to transfer accounts//reinstall games and such lol and 250gb is plenty for me until the next gen xbox comes out in the next year or 2

it’ll take about 20mins to install both disks, if i were you id redeem the fud code if you get it before you install and just watch that while you wait :slight_smile:

Ok thank you guys.