Will the BR in Halo 4..

Be like the BR from Halo 2 or Halo 3? Not sure if it has been confirmed yet.

That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.

343i says it won’t be the go-to-weapon anymore, and it’s balanced to not beat everything like it did in H2 and H3.
Something about “4sk” or “5sk bullet kills”?? I wasn’t really paying attention to all the whiny babies.

No. Just like the sniper won’t be like the sniper of Halo 3, 2, etc. All the revised weapons or poor man’s versions of their predecessors.

Quote removed by moderator.

> 343i says it won’t be the go-to-weapon anymore, and it’s balanced to not beat everything like it did in H2 and H3.
> Something about “4sk” or “5sk bullet kills”?? I wasn’t really paying attention to all the whiny babies.

Lol. You should be this forum’s mascot.

> Be like the BR from Halo 2 or Halo 3? Not sure if it has been confirmed yet.

OH DEAR GOD! HAVE YOU BEEN LIVING UNDER A -Yoink!- ROCK ON PLUTO!?
The BR is in Halo 4, it’s designed, and retooled, it’s not a balanced 5SK weapon.

> That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.

I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.

> > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
>
> I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.

They said it would have the hitscan similar to Halo 2’s BR, but not all-powerful.

> > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> >
> > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
>
> They said it would have the hitscan similar to Halo 2’s BR, but not all-powerful.

Thank you for answering. It’s a shame it won’t be all powerful :frowning: haha but I’ll adapt.

> > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
>
> I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.

As in godly over powered?

> > > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> > >
> > > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
> >
> > They said it would have the hitscan similar to Halo 2’s BR, but not all-powerful.
>
> Thank you for answering. It’s a shame it won’t be all powerful :frowning: haha but I’ll adapt.

I know, at least there’s still memories right?
With all the balance in Halo 4’s sandbox, I don’t think there’s gonna be that “go-to” weapon. You can pick BR, DMR, Carbine, AR, etc. Whatever fits the players’ style. I kind of really like that.

> > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> >
> > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
>
> As in godly over powered?

No… Like it instantly hit the target like the DMR in Reach, while in Halo 3 you had to lead your bullets.

Thanks for playing.

> > > > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> > > >
> > > > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
> > >
> > > They said it would have the hitscan similar to Halo 2’s BR, but not all-powerful.
> >
> > Thank you for answering. It’s a shame it won’t be all powerful :frowning: haha but I’ll adapt.
>
> I know, at least there’s still memories right?
> With all the balance in Halo 4’s sandbox, I don’t think there’s gonna be that “go-to” weapon. You can pick BR, DMR, Carbine, AR, etc. Whatever fits the players’ style. I kind of really like that.

Yes there are, I’m going to use it just for the nostalgia. :slight_smile:
I’ll just have to try to keep my play style Mid-Long range.

> > > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> > >
> > > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
> >
> > As in godly over powered?
>
> No… Like it instantly hit the target like the DMR in Reach, while in Halo 3 you had to lead your bullets.
>
> Thanks for playing.

:confused: And what’s wrong with having to lead your target?
But still, it’s like Halo 2’s BR, but not as OP.

> > > > > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> > > > >
> > > > > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
> > > >
> > > > They said it would have the hitscan similar to Halo 2’s BR, but not all-powerful.
> > >
> > > Thank you for answering. It’s a shame it won’t be all powerful :frowning: haha but I’ll adapt.
> >
> > I know, at least there’s still memories right?
> > With all the balance in Halo 4’s sandbox, I don’t think there’s gonna be that “go-to” weapon. You can pick BR, DMR, Carbine, AR, etc. Whatever fits the players’ style. I kind of really like that.
>
> Yes there are, I’m going to use it just for the nostalgia. :slight_smile:
> I’ll just have to try to keep my play style Mid-Long range.

Dude, for like, the first ten matches, that’s all I’m gonna be using, too. Nostalgia ftw.

> > > > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> > > >
> > > > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
> > >
> > > As in godly over powered?
> >
> > No… Like it instantly hit the target like the DMR in Reach, while in Halo 3 you had to lead your bullets.
> >
> > Thanks for playing.
>
> :confused: And what’s wrong with having to lead your target?
> But still, it’s like Halo 2’s BR, but not as OP.

There is nothing wrong with leading targets I am just not a very good player haha Plus if they are making it less powerful it may need this boost just to compete at long range with the DMR.

> > 343i says it won’t be the go-to-weapon anymore, and it’s balanced to not beat everything like it did in H2 and H3.
> > Something about “4sk” or “5sk bullet kills”?? I wasn’t really paying attention to all the whiny babies.
>
> Lol. You should be this forum’s mascot.

o_0
I won’t fail you!

> > > > > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> > > > >
> > > > > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
> > > >
> > > > As in godly over powered?
> > >
> > > No… Like it instantly hit the target like the DMR in Reach, while in Halo 3 you had to lead your bullets.
> > >
> > > Thanks for playing.
> >
> > :confused: And what’s wrong with having to lead your target?
> > But still, it’s like Halo 2’s BR, but not as OP.
>
> There is nothing wrong with leading targets I am just not a very good player haha Plus if they are making it less powerful it may need this boost just to compete at long range with the DMR.

DMR is for long range, and the BR is great for med range.
BR is a useless weapon at long range, all you do is waste ammo trying to hit people.

> > > > > > > That was one of the first confirmed weapons, so yes.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I am well aware it will be in Halo 4. I hope it is more like the Halo 2 BR.
> > > > >
> > > > > As in godly over powered?
> > > >
> > > > No… Like it instantly hit the target like the DMR in Reach, while in Halo 3 you had to lead your bullets.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks for playing.
> > >
> > > :confused: And what’s wrong with having to lead your target?
> > > But still, it’s like Halo 2’s BR, but not as OP.
> >
> > There is nothing wrong with leading targets I am just not a very good player haha Plus if they are making it less powerful it may need this boost just to compete at long range with the DMR.
>
> DMR is for long range, and the BR is great for med range.
> BR is a useless weapon at long range, all you do is waste ammo trying to hit people.

Well if they give it the hitscan of Halo 2 the BR will be great at long range.

I can’t wait to use the BR and Carbine. I missed them. I MISSED THEM.