Will the bots be merely for practice?

Will the bots be merely for practice in private session and custom game stuff or will we see them utilized in perhaps a co-op matchmaking que where people can clash against AI teams with their friends or strangers and still earn XP/Season Pass stuff?

A game that i can give an example that does this (though said game is kinda dead-ish nowadays ) is Quake Champions, it offered a separate co-op matchmaking where 4 people team up against team of 4 AI and the XP and cosmetics they unlocked progressed at the same rate as in a regular match.
There’s also the new BF game that will offer the same thing, co-op and private sessions against bots where XP and Season Pass can still be earned.

They’ve said AI players will replace players who drop out of MP matches to bolster your team, so they will be in matchmaking. I’d imagine facing full AI teams will be limited to practice, but you can probably still do the team vs AI thing in a practice session. There’s no real reason to do full AI teams in matchmaking if you can already do it in private because there literally isn’t any matchmaking to be done if you’re against bots XD

> 2533274808328312;1:
> Will the bots be merely for practice in private session and custom game stuff or will we see them utilized in perhaps a co-op matchmaking que where people can clash against AI teams with their friends or strangers and still earn XP/Season Pass stuff?
>
> A game that i can give an example that does this (though said game is kinda dead-ish nowadays ) is Quake Champions, it offered a separate co-op matchmaking where 4 people team up against team of 4 AI and the XP and cosmetics they unlocked progressed at the same rate as in a regular match.
> There’s also the new BF game that will offer the same thing, co-op and private sessions against bots where XP and Season Pass can still be earned.

I think they are intended for practice but they have said they will fill in for players who leave during multiplayer sessions as well.