Will The Banished from Halo Wars 2 be in halo 6?

Pretty much what the title says… Will The Banished from Halo Wars 2 be in the next Halo game?

Lazy link to my thoughts on it from another thread.

I guess if they survive through Halo Wars 2. I wouldn’t count on it though. Spirit of Fire’s Crew is pretty stompy!

Depends, we still don’t know where exactly the HW2 timeline falls.

> 2661949065475413;4:
> Depends, we still don’t know where exactly the HW2 timeline falls.

I believe it takes place between 1977 and 1985, it ends just before Marty takes his amazing journey where he ends up stuck in 1955 and has to find a way Back to the Future.

I have no clue

…maybe.

I hope so, they seem like such a cool faction!

> 2661949065475413;4:
> Depends, we still don’t know where exactly the HW2 timeline falls.

This is from the Halo Wars 2 page here on Waypoint:

> The Return of the Spirit of Fire: Experience a riveting campaign which reintroduces the Spirit of Fire to the current Halo timeline, as Captain Cutter and his crew fight a dangerous new enemy intent on conquering everything in their path. Brought to life through detailed in-game graphics and the cinematic artistry of Blur Studio, the story of Halo Wars 2 dives straight into the chaotic state of the Halo universe directly after the events of Halo 5: Guardians.

> 2533274828236493;8:
> > 2661949065475413;4:
> > Depends, we still don’t know where exactly the HW2 timeline falls.
>
>
> This is from the Halo Wars 2 page here on Waypoint:
>
>
> > The Return of the Spirit of Fire: Experience a riveting campaign which reintroduces the Spirit of Fire to the current Halo timeline, as Captain Cutter and his crew fight a dangerous new enemy intent on conquering everything in their path. Brought to life through detailed in-game graphics and the cinematic artistry of Blur Studio, the story of Halo Wars 2 dives straight into the chaotic state of the Halo universe directly after the events of Halo 5: Guardians.

Good to know, thanks.