Will the Artic BR skin be available at GS?

Will i be able to get the artic br skin with my standard edition at Gamestop? I know for sure im getting my forest skin but i was wondering if the standard edition comes with any more bonuses?

It comes as a pre-order bonus. So if you pre-ordered it, yes, you’ll get the arctic skin.

HOLY CRAP A STICKY AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM YOU CREATED THIS THREAD IN HAS THE INFO!

Just so you know.

> HOLY CRAP A STICK AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM YOU CREATED THIS THREAD IN HAS THE INFO!
>
> Just so you know.

while it did say id get the forest camo it said nothing about the br skin, ive heard somerwhere else that someone can get the BR skin from gamestop. I was just making sure.

> > HOLY CRAP A STICK AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM YOU CREATED THIS THREAD IN HAS THE INFO!
> >
> > Just so you know.
>
> while it did say id get the forest camo it said nothing about the br skin, ive heard somerwhere else that someone can get the BR skin from gamestop. I was just making sure.

Here is an image I just took from the STICKY at the top of the forum you created this topic in. It answers your question visually, so you can see without having to actually read the sticky what you want to know.

BEHOLD