will the arbiter be in halo4?

I wonder if 343 will bring the the arbiter into halo4. If anyone knows that would be grate, if you do know all I wont is a yes or no nothing more please, or if you know how to get a hold of 343 let me know and I will ask them myself. The arbiter of my most love character of halo 2 and 3, I would like to see him make a come back or at least show him face again in the game and games to come. If anyone can tell without giveing up to info I would be vary happy.

Thank you for your time.

Unlikely. We will probably see him and friendly Elites in Halo 5 or 6 though, so don’t worry.

i hope he is the legendary ending. I picture the ship master receiving cortanas beacon telling someone “its him” The screen then pans out to show the arbiter in halo 4 graphics glory saying, “Set course for the Dawn” Then to be continued appears on the screen.

He’s confirmed not to be in the campaing but I thought Frankie said he will be in Spartan Ops not sure.

If we have seen the last of Arbiter; A small part of me has just died.

Wasn’t the Arbiter busy doing something on his Homeworld?

The Arbiter was busy stoping rebels who did not want to side with the humans in the books, i can see him making a return in halo 4 because we are fighting a branch of radical elites.

If he does come back I hope they keep Keith David.

It wouldn’t be the same if I couldn’t picture The Arbiter shouting at Chief “How’d you get the beans above the frank?!”

> i hope he is the legendary ending. I picture the ship master receiving cortanas beacon telling someone “its him” The screen then pans out to show the arbiter in halo 4 graphics glory saying, “Set course for the Dawn” Then to be continued appears on the screen.

chills

That’d be definitely something to welcome.

> He’s confirmed not to be in the campaing but I thought Frankie said he will be in Spartan Ops not sure.

that comment was fake frankie didnt say that

It’s not so much that I don’t want him to be in Halo 4, more so that I don’t think it’s his time to return to Halo at this moment.

I hope he isn’t. I’m not saying I don’t like him, in fact, I like the arbiter as much as I do the chief. It would only make a reunion in Halo 5 much more exciting of a moment.

Arbiter is the best Halo character. They could make a good game where you just play as Arbiter(it worked in Halo 2). I REALLY hope he’s in the game.