WILL THE 4 PLAYER CO OP BE RESTRICTED TO FRIENDS?

Or will anybody be able to join. I don’t always have friends online and would like for it to be searchable where anyone can join.

It has a drop in and drop out campaign, so im guessing matchmaking using dedicated servers.

Hopefully you can still play solo.

> 2533274970658419;3:
> Hopefully you can still play solo.

You can still play solo man.

> 2533274970658419;3:
> Hopefully you can still play solo.

What? Haha

There is a solo one

No what I mean is if I want to play 4 player campaign. Will I be able to join non friends games?

> 2533274873910058;2:
> It has a drop in and drop out campaign, so im guessing matchmaking using dedicated servers.

Halo 4 had drop out but not drop in. But it still wouldn’t all you to play with randoms online.

> 2573485501356263;6:
> No what I mean is if I want to play 4 player campaign. Will I be able to join non friends games?

I would like this as well but so far Reach was the ONLY co-op campaign to allow you to play with randoms online in matchmaking. Hopefully that makes a return in H5 but I doubt it.

I feel this is an important feature it also helps you make more friends as well

Yes it must be real life friends and you must all be in the same room together and have kinect. Then a rampant Cortana will appear laughing at you manicly as you cannot play splitscreen.

> 2787272447958470;7:
> > 2533274873910058;2:
> > It has a drop in and drop out campaign, so im guessing matchmaking using dedicated servers.
>
>
> Halo 4 had drop out but not drop in. But it still wouldn’t all you to play with randoms online.
>
>
>
>
> > 2573485501356263;6:
> > No what I mean is if I want to play 4 player campaign. Will I be able to join non friends games?
>
>
> I would like this as well but so far Reach was the ONLY co-op campaign to allow you to play with randoms online in matchmaking. Hopefully that makes a return in H5 but I doubt it.

I think they’ll have it this time around. They have such a huge focus on co-op, if the only way you could play it is with people on your friends list that would just add an unnecessary restriction. I imagine they do it like Spartan Ops.