Will specializations be made public?

I DID NOT play Halo 4 before November 20th and own the Standard Edition.

I have reached level 70 last week and do not have other specializations to choose from to continue my ranks. Are the other 6 specializations going to made available to players who don’t have LE and bought the game in December?

If they are available, what am I missing? How to I get them?

Thanks!!

> <mark>Week of 1/21</mark>
> Spartan Ops Episode 6: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> “Forge Test” playlist (name not final): A rotational hopper featuring small Forge maps such as Relay. Help us test these maps by providing feedback and reporting bugs that will assist us in getting them ready for Matchmaking!
> <mark>Specializations: Pioneer and Pathfinder Specializations unlocked for all players.</mark>
>
> <mark>Week of 1/28</mark>
> Spartan Ops Episode 7: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> Grifball playlist: A rotational hopper featuring everybody’s favorite virtual sport. Catch the disease!
> <mark>Specializations: Engineer and Stalker Specializations unlocked for all players.</mark>
>
> <mark>Week of 2/4</mark>
> Spartan Ops Episode 8: Five new missions and an accompanying new CG cinematic.
> Team Doubles playlist: A rotational hopper for those of you that like action of the 2 vs 2 variety.
> <mark>Specializations: Rogue and Tracker Specializations unlocked for all players.</mark>

Absolutely. Our friend above has all the information you need right above!

Alrighty. Guess ill wait till then to use the Double XP points. Thanks!

Does anyone know if any XP earned while capped at 70 will be pro-rated for the next Specialization?

> Does anyone know if any XP earned while capped at 70 will be pro-rated for the next Specialization?

It will be trown to be void my frind any xp you won bye bye to it xD