Will Spartan Ops Season 2 Come Out?

If it does, when, and will it with Halo V coming out?

Nobody knows except for 343i and they ain’t telling.

No idea. Best to sit tight and wait.

They replied and said no to me on twitter.

Unknown if there will be a season 2. I wish there was one.

Halo as of now is pretty much leaving us at a cliff hanger, And that’s what we want, No? Halo V’s trailer showed Chief somewhere in the Halo Universe, Where? People speculate the Ark, Reach, Or elsewhere. All we know is that something big is happening. Theorists say that the cutscene was somewhere between Halo 4 and Spartan Ops, But how can we be completely sure? Might as well grab a seat and wait. I’ll get the popcorn.

> Halo as of now is pretty much leaving us at a cliff hanger, <mark>And that’s what we want, No?</mark> Halo V’s trailer showed Chief somewhere in the Halo Universe, Where? People speculate the Ark, Reach, Or elsewhere. All we know is that something big is happening. Theorists say that the cutscene was somewhere between Halo 4 and Spartan Ops, But how can we be completely sure? Might as well grab a seat and wait. I’ll get the popcorn.

No.

Take a knee, son. I’ve got some bad news for you…

Just think of how excited people will be when they see the next Halo, Surprise! Its a good cliff-hanger that makes the fans want more, But sometimes it goes a little too far. But other than that, I think its pretty nice. Like Halo 3’s Legendary ending. That was a total cliff-hanger that people waited five years for! And now, We shall carry the tradition… I respect your opinion though man, No hard feelings. :slight_smile:

Hope it returns for Halo Xbox One and is actually a “second campaign” starring your very own Spartan.

That sounds like a nice idea. That “Second Campaign” we shall call it, Will give you choices, Building your spartans personality. Battle hardened, Calm. Etc.

Many members from the past have asked the same question, and 343 responded they have no plans. Basically, nobody knows. Only 343 knows.

> That sounds like a nice idea. That “Second Campaign” we shall call it, Will give you choices, Building your spartans personality. Battle hardened, Calm. Etc.

That’s exactly what I wanted. At least give us multiple ways to handle a combat situation, the approaches to the combat scenarios in Spartan Ops were so limited!

> > That sounds like a nice idea. That “Second Campaign” we shall call it, Will give you choices, Building your spartans personality. Battle hardened, Calm. Etc.
>
> That’s exactly what I wanted. At least give us multiple ways to handle a combat situation, the approaches to the combat scenarios in Spartan Ops were so limited!

Let’s not forget a “team/reinforcement” custom option. Basically choose you team; Marines or ODST

> > That sounds like a nice idea. That “Second Campaign” we shall call it, Will give you choices, Building your spartans personality. Battle hardened, Calm. Etc.
>
> That’s exactly what I wanted. At least give us multiple ways to handle a combat situation, the approaches to the combat scenarios in Spartan Ops were so limited!

Just keep throwing yourselves at the enemy, you’ll press the necessary button to progress eventually.

I was thinking the made SO because H4’s campaign didn’t really make a way to continue the story. So “season 2” (just my opinion) will be Halo 5.

Apologies for being the bearer of bad news, but we have no plans for a season 2. That being said, we will absolutely be continuing the story line of those characters and events. In fact, I may or may not have overheard the narrative discussing this very thing recently… :slight_smile:

> Apologies for being the bearer of bad news, but we have no plans for a season 2. That being said, we will absolutely be continuing the story line of those characters and events. In fact, I may or may not have overheard the narrative discussing this very thing recently… :slight_smile:

BS Angel… once again you bring us bad news regarding Spartan Ops. First you tell us the Champions DLC content doesn’t work in Spartan Ops mere hours before it releases, and now you tell us there will be no Season 2. This one is not happy.

Just think, if they had never added that “Season 1” in there … just called it “Spartan Ops” … never suggested more … people might wonder if it would return … but they wouldn’t be annoyed and nagging up all the forums about it.

> Apologies for being the bearer of bad news, but <mark>we have no plans for a season 2.</mark> That being said, we will absolutely be continuing the story line of those characters and events. In fact, <mark>I may or may not have overheard the narrative discussing this very thing recently</mark>… :slight_smile:

You do realize that these two statements contradict each other, right?