will spartan ops only be available for a l...

will spartan ops missions only be available for a limited time?
for instance: vanish after a month or two

I doubt that, it’d be like Season 1 of a show on DVD being taken off the shelves after Season 2 comes out. It’d be foolish.

I don’t think 343i would do that.
Could you imagine the backlash??

there are achievements for the first set of spartan ops, so there probable not going. Same can probable be said for the other missions to. Will the game get updates every week and offer up more achievements? does any one know?

Nope, I believe they’ve already said that the episodes/whatever they’re called will be released on a weekly schedule. But then after they’re out you can go to all the backlog whenever you want. So if somebody gets the game a month or two after release, they’ll still be able to get the entire season.

No. ‘each season will be set like a DVR, you can go back and enjoy previous chapters as much as you want’ Otherwise those who dont start at the beginning of a season would miss a lot and not be able to backtrack, 343i has prepared for that though.

OT: Was a poll necessary for just a question?

> there are achievements for the first set of spartan ops, so there probable not going. Same can probable be said for the other missions to. Will the game get updates every week and offer up more achievements? does any one know?

The game won’t get new achievements every week, but I expect as more DLC, Spartan Ops seasons/missions and all that stuff, the more achievements we will get.

I believe games on launch can only have 1000GS worth of achievements, and with DLC, can take it up to 2000GS total.

So we could expect a lot of achievements in the future.

Nope

> > there are achievements for the first set of spartan ops, so there probable not going. Same can probable be said for the other missions to. Will the game get updates every week and offer up more achievements? does any one know?
>
> The game won’t get new achievements every week, but I expect as more DLC, Spartan Ops seasons/missions and all that stuff, the more achievements we will get.
>
> I believe games on launch can only have 1000GS worth of achievements, and with DLC, can take it up to 2000GS total.
>
> So we could expect a lot of achievements in the future.

YAY, I like achievements

Nope. When you download Spartan Ops missions, they stay downloaded. You can go back and play them at any time.