WILL some HALO 3 armor BE ON HALO 4?

Its been making me wonder, will some halo 3 armor return to halo 4 such as the “Ninja” armor, katana or my personal favorite the rogue helmet be returning to halo 4? if anyone has any knowledge or any educated guess’s please respond to this topic

I want Recon.

i hope they will bring all the armour from previous halo games into the game for your spartan 4! btw the multiplayer/spartan ops story sounds amazzzing!!! :smiley:

I just hope CQB is back

Some may say its ugly but I just think its great

I think it’ll be cool if we had every type of helmet in halo 4. For an example they’ll have Halo 3’s EOD and Reach’s EOD, and maybe is a Halo 4 version on EOD.

Hayabusa, Recon, Security, and Rogue.
Nuff said.

> I just hope CQB is back
>
> Some may say its ugly but I just think its great

Agreed, I love me some CQB. If it does come back, I do want it to be slightly different though, being recognizable yet different like everything else we’ve seen so far.

I’d love to see them bring back other armours too, also different yet familiar. The only one I’d want to see back in it’s original form is Mark V, but I’d still want it to be updated graphically.

I’d just like Pilot to stay in Halo 4. I didn’t really have a helmet in Halo 3 that I always liked to wear. Only in Reach did I constantly wear Pilot.

I would want the following to return:

Mark V
Mark VI
CQC
CQB
Hayabusa
Security
EVA (Halo 3 version. Reach’s looked too much like pilot)
Rouge
EOD
Commando
HAZOP
Operator

Some, hayabusa will most like not return tho 99%

> i hope they will bring all the armour from previous halo games into the game for your spartan 4!:smiley:

I just hope the mark V is available i always use it