will ske7ch save halo multiplayer/community

for the first time in history a 343 employee was being borderline straight with us, with him talking about a classic playlist for halo 5 and actually addressed the mcc, all of this is probably due to him being a former bungie employee and i would love to see more people at 343 being this honest and being acknowledgement of the community

> 2533274878478766;1:
> for the first time in history a 343 employee was being borderline straight with us, with him talking about a classic playlist for halo 5 and actually addressed the mcc, all of this is probably due to him being a former bungie employee and i would love to see more people at 343 being this honest and being acknowledgement of the communityYeah it’s great that he was answering all of our questions. But I think he can only be that great to a certain point. We’ll see in the future how he does.

Damn it messed up again, but you’ll see what I wrote on your post.

> 2533274882271122;3:
> Damn it messed up again, but you’ll see what I wrote on your post.

i guess your right

So long as his information from 343 isn’t SKE7CHY, we should be fine.

> 2535405116054664;5:
> So long as his information from 343 isn’t SKE7CHY, we should be fine.

This guy.

I think that’s a lot of pressure to put on one person lol. I have two additional thoughts on this matter:

• I don’t think Ske7ch rode in on a white horse and forced his new company to be more transparent. I am confident 343 made this decision some time ago and decided to keep it in their pocket. Basically, 343 was like “we’re replacing our community manager, which could be a tough process for our fans and/or Ske7ch. We have decided to be more transparent, so we might as well start on Ske7ch’s first day so the community is more likely to quickly accept him as their hero.” Note I have no evidence of this- it’s a hunch. If I’m right, it was a smart move on 343’s behalf. My other thought is… - There’s really nothing wrong with the Halo community. Any multiplayer game that has been around as long as Halo has divided communities, with outspoken minorities. Halo’s not in a bad spot and I don’t think it requires “saving” lol