Will she be

Will Palmer inhalo 5 be as big as she was in spartan ops? I feel like she knows nothing but war and doesn’t have any morals never questioning orders even if they are wrong and just being a arrogant person idk why they are forcing her on us

Either they’ll improve on her, or Thorne will rise up.

Ya hopefully he will he is like Lasky he is a good guy and humble not like the impeccable arrogance and lack of discipline of most of the spartan 4s

I honestly don’t think Palmer was that bad. I guess I’m a part of the minority in that regard.

“Orders are orders.”

Can’t always be by the book though.

> I honestly don’t think Palmer was that bad. I guess I’m a part of the minority in that regard.

Actually, I think the pro-palmer side outweighs the other by a tiny bit.
I think Palmer has potential to be a deep character in the coming games, but the way 343 introduced her in the campaign, was just…creepy.
They gave her some personality in SpOps. Now to expand on that.

Palmer was so much better in the Campaign. I haven’t played Spartan Assault or read Initiation so I don’t have much to go on but as far as I know if you take out the horrible writing in Spartan ops she ain’t that bad.

As for all her blunders like shooting Halsey and following those said orders blindly.

She may have not been ordered to assassinate Halsey directly but Lasky sure was and by the head of ONI no less. It’s quite clear to me that she did it because she didn’t want to see Lasky and I quote " get court martialed over that women" She was looking out for Lasky not blindly following orders or letting her personal opinion of Halsey get in the way. At least that’s how I see it.

And when she shot Halsey are we sure she shot her purpose? I know she’s a Spartan but she was in the middle of a Fire fight in Jul’s head quarters with two Knights in the way so she had to lean backwards while taking aim one handed while Jul was using Halsey as a human shield and only had a few seconds to do all this. Maybe she was aiming for Halsey or maybe she was aiming for Jul or maybe she was just thinking that the two biggest targets in the room are over there so she shot in that direction and don’t forget how much trouble Lasky will be in because Halsey survived.

Plus I feel that she has a lot of dedication to her fellow Spartans and generally cares for them and in this way I see her as having something in common with Halsey.

If they can build more on her relationship with Lasky and her fellow Spartans and have her sit down and just talk to Halsey and have everything made clear to her then I think she could be a great character.

> why they are forcing her on us

She is hot g

> Palmer was so much better in the Campaign. I haven’t played Spartan Assault or read Initiation so I don’t have much to go on but as far as I know if you take out the horrible writing in Spartan ops she ain’t that bad.
>
> As for all her blunders like shooting Halsey and following those said orders blindly.
>
> She may have not been ordered to assassinate Halsey directly but Lasky sure was and by the head of ONI no less. It’s quite clear to me that she did it because she didn’t want to see Lasky and I quote " get court martialed over that women" She was looking out for Lasky not blindly following orders or letting her personal opinion of Halsey get in the way. At least that’s how I see it.
>
> And when she shot Halsey are we sure she shot her purpose? I know she’s a Spartan but she was in the middle of a Fire fight in Jul’s head quarters with two Knights in the way so she had to lean backwards while taking aim one handed while Jul was using Halsey as a human shield and only had a few seconds to do all this. Maybe she was aiming for Halsey or maybe she was aiming for Jul or maybe she was just thinking that the two biggest targets in the room are over there so she shot in that direction and don’t forget how much trouble Lasky will be in because Halsey survived.
>
> Plus I feel that she has a lot of dedication to her fellow Spartans and generally cares for them and in this way I see her as having something in common with Halsey.
>
> If they can build more on her relationship with Lasky and her fellow Spartans and have her sit down and just talk to Halsey and have everything made clear to her then I think she could be a great character.

While your post does have alot of logic behind it, there are still things that don’t add up. She shot in that direction not caring who she hits, just as long as they both die. She hated Halsey from the beginning, branding her a traitor and a war criminal and was very annoyed when she failed to hit her target. Also lets not forget, she was the first one to jump at the opportunity to kill Halsey when given the chance. She’s a very arrogant lady which makes her all the more unlikable. Not to mention, she’s definitely going to have a hard time with MC if he gets wind of this.

This is off topic, but in one of the Halo Evolutions stories, Master Chief worked with a Corporal Palmer. She was described as a redhead, and she seemed to share Commander Palmer’s personality traits. Are these the same person?

> > why they are forcing her on us
>
> She is hot g

Exacty