Will Rtas 'Vadum return in Halo Infinite ?

I’m kinda curious to see how the old Half Jaw from Halo 2 has been up to lately. Do you think he will make a return ? I read up that he now negotiates peace between Humans and Sangheli and still commands ships Post-War.

> 2533274883624877;1:
> I’m kinda curious to see how the old Half Jaw from Halo 2 has been up to lately. Do you think he will make a return ? I read up that he now negotiates peace between Humans and Sangheli and still commands ships Post-War.

I have a whole lost of characters that should return or be included.and he is probably 1 or 2 on the list

Hopefully. It’s a shame we haven’t seen him yet really.

Bring my boi halfjaw back.

One of the best characters and he had a great dynamic with the humans and great dialogue. He should definitely return.

Im kind of torn about this, sure im curious to see as to what the ol’ half jaw is up to but i kind of want him to stay as that character he was before and not see the same fate as some other returned characters.

So far, 343i, for reason or another, hasnt been that good with returning characters.

Hope he does. He really should have came back in h5

> 2533274890014309;6:
> Im kind of torn about this, sure im curious to see as to what the ol’ half jaw is up to but i kind of want him to stay as that character he was before and not see the same fate as some other returned characters.
>
> So far, 343i, for reason or another, hasnt been that good with returning characters.

They did fine with the Spirit of Fire’s crew.

> 2533274799527886;8:
> > 2533274890014309;6:
> > Im kind of torn about this, sure im curious to see as to what the ol’ half jaw is up to but i kind of want him to stay as that character he was before and not see the same fate as some other returned characters.
> >
> > So far, 343i, for reason or another, hasnt been that good with returning characters.
>
> They did fine with the Spirit of Fire’s crew.

This subject is really just about opinions though i still respond.

Cutter looked way younger than in the first Halo Wars which really made no sense as a change. There are other things but since i try to keep this short i just mention some points and im not trying to make full character reviews.

Red team as a whole just seemed to be used to promote this new enemy (that was apparently there before, just not mentioned, much like the prometheans) called the Atriox.

So even though HW2 characters didnt have that bad of a reapperance, there were some problems.

> 2533274890014309;9:
> > 2533274799527886;8:
> > > 2533274890014309;6:
> > > Im kind of torn about this, sure im curious to see as to what the ol’ half jaw is up to but i kind of want him to stay as that character he was before and not see the same fate as some other returned characters.
> > >
> > > So far, 343i, for reason or another, hasnt been that good with returning characters.
> >
> > They did fine with the Spirit of Fire’s crew.
>
> This subject is really just about opinions though i still respond.
>
> Cutter looked way younger than in the first Halo Wars which really made no sense as a change. There are other things but since i try to keep this short i just mention some points and im not trying to make full character reviews.
>
> Red team as a whole just seemed to be used to promote this new enemy (that was apparently there before, just not mentioned, much like the prometheans) called the Atriox.
>
> So even though HW2 characters didnt have that bad of a reapperance, there were some problems.

I agree with the Cutter age thing, but his character was great and I thought they did well with Jerome and Anders. I’m not saying it was a knock out performance by any means, but compared to what they’ve done to past characters, (Cortana for example) it was a step in the right direction imo.

> 2533274890014309;9:
> > 2533274799527886;8:
> > > 2533274890014309;6:
> > > Im kind of torn about this, sure im curious to see as to what the ol’ half jaw is up to but i kind of want him to stay as that character he was before and not see the same fate as some other returned characters.
> > >
> > > So far, 343i, for reason or another, hasnt been that good with returning characters.
> >
> > They did fine with the Spirit of Fire’s crew.
>
> This subject is really just about opinions though i still respond.
>
> Cutter looked way younger than in the first Halo Wars which really made no sense as a change. There are other things but since i try to keep this short i just mention some points and im not trying to make full character reviews.
>
> Red team as a whole just seemed to be used to promote this new enemy (that was apparently there before, just not mentioned, much like the prometheans) called the Atriox.
>
> So even though HW2 characters didnt have that bad of a reapperance, there were some problems.

Cryosleep played a good part on Cutters age. He’s in his 80’s but looks like he’s in his late 40’s early 50’s. Let’s say you went into cryosleep at age 20, 500 years could pass by and your physical age would still be 20 even if you’re 520 years old.

His reappearance will be thus:

“Shipmaster! Promethean ships! They outnumber us nearly 10 to 1.”

“Then it is an even fight.”

> 2533274799527886;10:
> > 2533274890014309;9:
> > > 2533274799527886;8:
> > > > 2533274890014309;6:
> > > > Im kind of torn about this, sure im curious to see as to what the ol’ half jaw is up to but i kind of want him to stay as that character he was before and not see the same fate as some other returned characters.
> > > >
> > > > So far, 343i, for reason or another, hasnt been that good with returning characters.
> > >
> > > They did fine with the Spirit of Fire’s crew.
> >
> > This subject is really just about opinions though i still respond.
> >
> > Cutter looked way younger than in the first Halo Wars which really made no sense as a change. There are other things but since i try to keep this short i just mention some points and im not trying to make full character reviews.
> >
> > Red team as a whole just seemed to be used to promote this new enemy (that was apparently there before, just not mentioned, much like the prometheans) called the Atriox.
> >
> > So even though HW2 characters didnt have that bad of a reapperance, there were some problems.
>
> I agree with the Cutter age thing, but his character was great and I thought they did well with Jerome and Anders. I’m not saying it was a knock out performance by any means, but compared to what they’ve done to past characters, (Cortana for example) it was a step in the right direction imo.

Step in the right direction part i can agree with.

> 2533274883624877;11:
> > 2533274890014309;9:
> > > 2533274799527886;8:
> > > > 2533274890014309;6:
> > > > Im kind of torn about this, sure im curious to see as to what the ol’ half jaw is up to but i kind of want him to stay as that character he was before and not see the same fate as some other returned characters.
> > > >
> > > > So far, 343i, for reason or another, hasnt been that good with returning characters.
> > >
> > > They did fine with the Spirit of Fire’s crew.
> >
> > This subject is really just about opinions though i still respond.
> >
> > Cutter looked way younger than in the first Halo Wars which really made no sense as a change. There are other things but since i try to keep this short i just mention some points and im not trying to make full character reviews.
> >
> > Red team as a whole just seemed to be used to promote this new enemy (that was apparently there before, just not mentioned, much like the prometheans) called the Atriox.
> >
> > So even though HW2 characters didnt have that bad of a reapperance, there were some problems.
>
> Cryosleep played a good part on Cutters age. He’s in his 80’s but looks like he’s in his late 40’s early 50’s. Let’s say you went into cryosleep at age 20, 500 years could pass by and your physical age would still be 20 even if you’re 520 years old.

Thats not the problem, the problem is that Cutter looked way older in Halo Wars and then after he woke up from the cryosleep in HW2 its like he magically got younger.

And as a lightening part, growing a beard doesnt make people look yonger, the usual is the opposite, as in the shaving takes 10 years off.

Ship Master is one of my favorite characters. I would love a return!