Will Returning Players Be Rewarded?

Will Returning Players that have played any or a combination of Halo Combat Evolved (pc) Halo 2, Halo 3, Odst, and Reach, be rewarded with any cool features? additional Armor? Rare Visor color? FF voice sets? certain armor effects? O_o

most likely everybody would be returning players

hhmm true, but i guess i was refering to like how they did with waypoint and a combination of achievements having been completed would unlock certain armors n such.

I don’t think so. And if so why? Just because you played the other games? I’m not saying that’s a bad idea becuase I like it, but how would they know you played the other games?

EDIT: I realized there could be a legacy, but how would they know you played Halo 2 or Halo PC.
I like your idea, but I don’t see how it would work. You should probably explain more.

> I don’t think so. And if so why? Just because you played the other games? I’m not saying that’s a bad idea becuase I like it, but how would they know you played the other games?
>
> EDIT: I realized there could be a legacy, but how would they know you played Halo 2 or Halo PC.
> I like your idea, but I don’t see how it would work. You should probably explain more.

Also, I don’t think it would be fair for newcomers.

> I don’t think so. And if so why? Just because you played the other games? I’m not saying that’s a bad idea becuase I like it, but how would they know you played the other games?
>
> EDIT: I realized there could be a legacy, but how would they know you played Halo 2 or Halo PC.
> I like your idea, but I don’t see how it would work. You should probably explain more.

ahhh sorry i left this part out, i also had in mind how bungie had those nameplates for Reach right? im thinkin the same way like that, Like for Halo PC is identified with the CD key, I think Halo 2 was at the early stage of xbox live and if previous players had kept the same gamertag since then it would register that you played halo 2 over live. ODST with previous achievements gained/game history via legacy ect.

yah, i didnt think about the new comers, that would kinda i guess make’m feel a lil left out, but i guess maybe a few features wont hurt anyone?

Actually,there are a reward for all of 'em.

Nameplates.

Something special would be neat. Kinda like how we got certain nameplates depending on what you have done in the past. I like the idea and I hope it carries over. That’s pretty much it for what I would consider something for us returning players (even though, most of us never left).

I would love a special helmet. Like Haunted but with different visor like 343 users get guilty sparks head or GRD hint hint.:slight_smile:

Do we need a bunch of stuff to divide people with? Flaming helmets, nameplates and such just distract away from the game. Let eveyrone have access to everything, the game it’s self should be reward enough.

Heck if they want to reward their loyal customers they should give people like myself that have spent at least $10k in halo products something special in game, now that would be awesome. I know what would be perfect, instead of the grunt birthday explosion it can be the money bags explosion with dollar bills pouring out where are head used to be, kind of like cod MW did. I really don’t want that, I was being facetious for demonstration.

>

Halo 2 was live enabled and bungie.net still holds the stats from Halo 2 and it could show your Halo:CEA campaign completion i.e Heroic, Legendary co-op, Legendary Solo etc