Will red vs blue return?

Hasn’t been a new video up on Waypoint on xbox for a while. I am assuming that is because a season just finished?

> Hasn’t been a new video up on Waypoint on xbox for a while. I am assuming that is because a season just finished?

We’ve been in season 11 for a while now.

Follow Rooster Teeth for RvB, not Waypoint.

> Follow Rooster Teeth for RvB, not Waypoint.

They release a new episode every Tuesday afternoon, first for sponsors, then after an hour or so, they release it to the public, with and without accounts.

> > Follow Rooster Teeth for RvB, not Waypoint.
>
> They release a new episode every Tuesday afternoon, first for sponsors, then after an hour or so, they release it to the public, with and without accounts.

It’s on Mondays, not Tuesday.

> > > Follow Rooster Teeth for RvB, not Waypoint.
> >
> > They release a new episode every Tuesday afternoon, first for sponsors, then after an hour or so, they release it to the public, with and without accounts.
>
> It’s on Mondays, not Tuesday.

It depends on the country, so you’re wrong when referring to when it comes out for him

Its Thursdays for me.

> > > > Follow Rooster Teeth for RvB, not Waypoint.
> > >
> > > They release a new episode every Tuesday afternoon, first for sponsors, then after an hour or so, they release it to the public, with and without accounts.
> >
> > It’s on Mondays, not Tuesday.
>
> It depends on the country, so you’re wrong when referring to when it comes out for him

All of us are correct, it comes out Mondays-Tuesdays, I got my day’s mixed up kind of for me, I thought it came out on Tuesdays, for some reason I had it set for tuesdays in my calendar. BUT for those of us who live in a part of the world where they’re a whole day in head of everyone else, it’s actually is Tuesdays.

Tuesdays-Wednesdays is Podcast
Wednesdays-Thursdays is Animated adventures.
Thursdays-Fridays is RWBY

No episode on waypoint on xbox this week again.

> Follow Rooster Teeth for RvB, not Waypoint.

I like to watch them on my waypoint on the xbox so that way I watch one a week.

> I like to watch them on my waypoint on the xbox so that way I watch one a week.

You can watch them once a week online too. Going to the Waypoint app on your Xbox isn’t the best way to watch them.