Will Reach be missed?

I greatly cherished my memories of Halo 1-3 and miss those days. I personally don’t think I will miss Reach when H4 comes out.

Will you miss Reach when Halo 4 comes out? Or will Reach join the drink coaster collection?

I’m already missing it bro.

TU is fail.

No, i won’t miss Reach at all. As in once Halo 4 comes out, it’s going to stay in the disk case.

I have had a good run with Reach by playing with friends, doing some work in Forge, Campaign, FF and recording epic moments in theater but the game has a lot of issues that’s made me rage more times than i really should towards a video game.

What game, now?

I wont have cherished memories unlike the past trilogy. The nostalgic feeling will never be up to par with the past games. It’s on to the next, on on to the next…

I can’t think of anything too memorable really :l

If I had to pick anything it’d likely just be screwing around in Rocket Hog Race with friends in Multi-Team…Outside of that there’s nothing too striking besides a few things in campaign (Like getting the Specter on LNoS, horribly long endeavor but was a fun challenge)

> What game, now?

I thought I told you not to erase your memories until November!!!

> > What game, now?
>
> I thought I told you not to erase your memories until November!!!

What memories?

> > > What game, now?
> >
> > I thought I told you not to erase your memories until November!!!
>
> What memories?

If you’ve already forgotten it’s better that way…

I won’t miss Reach. I enjoyed my time with it, but it will not be longed for after Halo 4’s release.

I honestly might play it more then Halo 4… Reach is what I’m the most used to at this point, and every other shooter doesn’t quiet fit/feel the same way.

I’ll miss Bungie however.

I will, personally, will miss Halo: Reach. I grew an emotional attachment, as I do with all my games.

I have most of my greatest memories with Halo 3. I have some good memories with Reach and it’s sad because we’ll be, fully, leaving Bungie behind.

Ah well, I’ll always miss Halo 3 more than anything. If Halo 4 is as good as Halo 3, nothing and no game will ever stop it. It’ll be the best.

Why would I miss a game I can play whenever I want to? :stuck_out_tongue:

> Why would I miss a game I can play whenever I want to? :stuck_out_tongue:

The population will be little or nothing, much worse than Halo 3 when Reach came out.

Reach will probably have a population of around 5,000-30,000 players. I doubt it will ever Reach over 30,000 ever again after November 6th 2012.

> > Why would I miss a game I can play whenever I want to? :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> The population will be little or nothing, much worse than Halo 3 when Reach came out.
>
> Reach will probably have a population of around 5,000-30,000 players. I doubt it will ever Reach over 30,000 ever again after November 6th 2012.

MM isn’t everything, thus I won’t miss everything and can still play it.

I’ll be missing playing on those two DLC map packs I paid for.

Less bitterly, I will miss Anniversary BTB. Only three maps, but the most fun I’ve ever had playing Reach.

I want to say no but I know I will miss at least one part of reach. I don’t know what that part is but I know it I’ll be missed.

I miss any game that I devote a substantial amount of time into. They all have their own nuances and tricks that make them fun, Reach is no different.

Nah, not really. Most of what I’ll remember Reach by will be me getting pissed. Reach will probably never come out of the case after Halo 4 comes out.