Will rank mythic return or rotational ranked modes

I love ranked mythic arena but it seems like ranked rotational modes in general might be over with

I loved Ranked Team Arena Mythic too…

Except one of the problems was the “stacks”… It made it unfair for newer people…

If they come out with Mythic again… I think they should do the solo/duo approach, as Mythic, even though ranked and competitive… is still kind of a “social” playlist…

With Mythic… I think running and clamber should be added in too for an even better dynamic to it!

> 2535457689059218;2:
> I loved Ranked Team Arena Mythic too…
>
> Except one of the problems was the “stacks”… It made it unfair for newer people…
>
> If they come out with Mythic again… I think they should do the solo/duo approach, as Mythic, even though ranked and competitive… is still kind of a “social” playlist…
>
> With Mythic… I think running and clamber should be added in too for an even better dynamic to it!

I doubt they would add those two mechanics. The stripped down movement is like 75% of its identity. Plus, the maps were obviously designed without these two mechanics (hence the abundance of special crouch jumps and tighter maps).