Will Race return?

It was one of my favorite additions to Halo Reach, and I was sad that it never really had a presence in Halo 4.

It’s too bad they had to Frankenstein something together for Halo 4 rather than incorporating it from the beginning.

I hope all of the standard game types return in Halo 5. I’d love to play some next-gen Rocket Race. Good times!

> 2533274862181038;2:
> It’s too bad they had to Frankenstein something together for Halo 4 rather than incorporating it from the beginning.
>
> I hope all of the standard game types return in Halo 5. I’d love to play some next-gen Rocket Race. Good times!

Since when was rocket race a “standard game type”?

Am I the only person who would really like to see Gungoose CTF come back in Halo 5? That mode is really fun.

> 2533274892061674;3:
> > 2533274862181038;2:
> > It’s too bad they had to Frankenstein something together for Halo 4 rather than incorporating it from the beginning.
> >
> > I hope all of the standard game types return in Halo 5. I’d love to play some next-gen Rocket Race. Good times!
>
>
> Since when was rocket race a “standard game type”?

Depends upon your definition.

H3, H4, Reach and H2A make it standard to me.

Not so much Rocket Race in particular, but the mode as a whole. Race tracks in Reach were love.

Lol, I was so bad at race. Still seeing it come back would be nice.

I don’t really care if it comes back as a multiplayer playlist - even if it were as a rotational, but I’ll be extremely disappointed if 343i haven’t flushed out a spectacular race gamemode for use in custom games.

Race and Rocket race are definitely some top picks for me.

Hope so.

Well, Locke is African American, and Chief is a deathly pale white man, so yes I do think race will return. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I sure hope so. It’ll provide a relief/leisure gametype should I get too pissed after a game or too bored to play something else. A question if they do return it, will it’s playlist have some sort of update so I’m not running the same map week after week.