Will post game in halo 5 be like MCC?

I hope not. How come we have to find a new lobby after every match in MCC?

I’ve never played the MCC before, so I don’t know what the multiplayer is like, but I know people say it takes to long to find a match!

Although I am getting a xbox one MCC bundle pack soon after my B-day next Jan. SO -Yoinking!- HYPED!!! MY FIRST X1!!!

I’m pretty sure that a post match lobby is a thing in H5, I don’t remember where I heard it from.

I hope it’s not the same. I want it to be like Halo Reach and Halo 3 where there’s 20 seconds to look at stats, say good game or trash talk, then go back to searching again.

> 2533274799771876;1:
> I hope not. How come we have to find a new lobby after every match in MCC?

I hate that mechanic, I really don’t see the point behind it.

How was it in the beta? I can’t remember.

Neither can I
But finding a new lobby after every match is asinine

It’s so annoying having to find a new game every time. Especially if you have bad internet.

It should be like Halo 2 or 3…simple and effective. Big rule, dont fix whats not broken.

Agreed, not a fan of having to find a brand new lobby, takes ages to find another game too…

The Halo 3 post game was in my opinion, the best in the series. It allows a little bit of trash talk, the ability to party up with your team, and sends you to the next game with the current lobby (or searches for additional players if some left after the game). Which is what I hope Halo 5’s post game lobby is like.

> 2533274799771876;1:
> I hope not. How come we have to find a new lobby after every match in MCC?

Yeah I hope Halo 5 is like Halo 3 where it just puts you back in que after time is up after the game.